Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey:lf I can’t have love,I want power” trailer 2

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

The announcement came so unexpected for me and I'm still excited. The visuals are awesome especially that look with the crown thing around her face. 

The producers sound promising too NIN x Halsey - I can't wait

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Tinnitus15
15 minutes ago, franminervini said:

It's coming to Edinburgh yassss I'll be watching!!!

Jealous :neyde:

elijahfan

I've never really been into her for whatever reason and this seemed pretentious as **** at first, but I have to say those collaborators are IT and I'm digging that snippet, so I'm ready to swallow my words and enjoy this tbh

Butters Stotch

This looks amazing, I wish I was into her music though...

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

President Biden

:bye: miss gurl is SLAYING the Lemonade throne

IF I CANT HAVE LIKE I WANT ****ING POWER

I got drunk

Poltergeist
1 hour ago, Butters Stotch said:

This looks amazing, I wish I was into her music though...

Did you try listening to her albums, or do you know only the popular singles? If the second one, I highly recommend you to listen to Control, Haunting, Angel On Fire, Alone or Is There Somewhere. And The Prologue, which, even though is just an intro, is one of my favorite songs by her because of how edited the vocals after speaking part are!

I could recommend a lot of her songs, as I love most of them, but I find the mentioned one most outstanding and special! Especially Control if you enjoy dark pop songs with a story behind them, and Is There Somewhere if you like tearbringing tunes!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

ALGAYDO

I am not physically, emotionally, mentally, or spiritually ready for the slayage that this bitch is about to commit 

Butters Stotch
6 hours ago, Poltergeist said:

Did you try listening to her albums, or do you know only the popular singles? If the second one, I highly recommend you to listen to Control, Haunting, Angel On Fire, Alone or Is There Somewhere. And The Prologue, which, even though is just an intro, is one of my favorite songs by her because of how edited the vocals after speaking part are!

I could recommend a lot of her songs, as I love most of them, but I find the mentioned one most outstanding and special! Especially Control if you enjoy dark pop songs with a story behind them, and Is There Somewhere if you like tearbringing tunes!

I love Colors, I've heard the popular singles and they haven't raised my interest enough to look for her albums and listen to them in full. I'll try your recommendations, though. Thank you :kara:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

ALGAYDO
49 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

I love Colors, I've heard the popular singles and they haven't raised my interest enough to look for her albums and listen to them in full. I'll try your recommendations, though. Thank you :kara:

Her singles don’t give her other work justice because they’re usually the obvious catchy songs, and not the better, more thought-out and deeper songs :giveup:

ChavaWM

I've never been a fan but OMG that song sounds so good!

Random question but did the song with the t.A.T.u. sample ever come out?

ALGAYDO
7 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

I've never been a fan but OMG that song sounds so good!

Random question but did the song with the t.A.T.u. sample ever come out?

Archived