series

‘The X-Factor’ cancelled

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Ceres

Once they sacked Paula as a judge i was already over it :fthis:

✧ ✧ ✧

Kdavies12

It’s a shame - I kind of grew up on this in the U.K. It has however become a bit stale and dull so I’m not surprised it’s been cancelled 

flyaway

Who knows why Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh haven't been cancelled as well

Despicable human beings

Glamourpuss

It's had it's day. It was the exact same format for years. The same sob stories, the same music over the same montages like Coldplay's Fix You, the same songs performed and there was always a novelty act you couldn't take seriously.

Oh and Louis Walsh always said the same thing every time. "You look like a pop star, you act like a pop star, you are a pop star". 

GagasEarCondom

Period Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Defmix100
15 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Once they sacked Paula as a judge i was already over it :fthis:

wasn't that American Idol?

The thing is as soon as they went to the live audition format and started making and grooming people to become stars it died. 

back in the day when it was authentic and you had farmers squeak about barbie girls and chickens, aggressive contestants cheeking the judges, jockeys singing Madonna and old ladys singing about having gang bangs was when it was entertaining 

🙋🏼‍♂️

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, AJM said:

The thing is as soon as they went to the live audition format and started making and grooming people to become stars it died. 

back in the day when it was authentic and you had farmers squeak about barbie girls and chickens, aggressive contestants cheeking the judges, jockeys singing Madonna and old ladys singing about having gang bangs was when it was entertaining 

I mean, the producers did cross the line at times because they'd turn people into a laughing stock who might not have understood what they were getting themselves into. But I still think the auditions back in the earlier years were the best part of the show. 

Ceres
5 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

wasn't that American Idol?

she was a judge on Xfactor season 1! it was her first TV gig after Idol pretty much

✧ ✧ ✧

SchwineLove
5 minutes ago, Ceres said:

she was a judge on Xfactor season 1! it was her first TV gig after Idol pretty much

Isn't that USA? It was cancelled many years ago.

This is the UK version, which is how sad that they have to cancel it, but the last seasons is just not that iconic. The season of One Direction, Little Mix, Rebecca Ferguson, and Cher Lloyd is just so iconic and the stage production is just top notch.

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Isn't that USA? It was cancelled many years ago.

This is the UK version, which is how sad that they have to cancel it, but the last seasons is just not that iconic. The season of One Direction, Little Mix, Rebecca Ferguson, and Cher Lloyd is just so iconic and the stage production is just top notch.

and those cool performer intro's

Archived