💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Saweetie x McDonalds: "The Saweetie Meal"

COOOK

Featured Posts

Suspiria

I'm kinda shook they'd partner with her. Nothing against her of course, but she's just really not that big, so I wonder how McDonald's will evem benefit from this?

littlepotter
7 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I'm kinda shook they'd partner with her. Nothing against her of course, but she's just really not that big, so I wonder how McDonald's will evem benefit from this?

MTE 

chaeri pls

tylerjs

I wish they would do actually unique menu items instead of just specific combinations of preexisting meals + some random sauces. Like what’s the point

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

tylerjs
1 minute ago, phantasmas said:

wth is mcspaghetti..

anyway im getting the meal :laughga:

McSpaghetti was literally McDonald’s spaghetti on their menu from like the 70s to the 80s until it was discontinued. I believe they still sell it at McDonald’s in the Philippines bc spaghetti is considered a staple there if I’m not mistaken

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

MonsterPaws

I haven't gotten to her music yet but I love HER--trust me I plan on doing so asap. She seems so kind in her interviews.

My only issue with these McDonald's collabs is that they're literally just whatever the artist likes as a meal (I think BTS was the exception since they had limited edition sauces I think?).

Fingers-crossed they bring filipino-inspired flavors for Saweetie's collab! I haven't had McDonald's in ages but I'm so down for Saweetie's just because she's so cool 😭

(I realize McDonald's marketing is working on me....)

21 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Dr Luke's company Creative Synch oversees her endorsement deals, and he is more powerful today than he ever was before. His stuff with Dua Lipa has been huge as well, with Evian and Versace. I think he has an overall deal with a major media agency, because I see shared agency credits between all these campaigns.

Archived