💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Apple teams up w/ Lady Gaga on new Garage Band Sound Pack and Remix Session

JohnnyVersace

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace

PRESS RELEASE - July 29, 2021

GarageBand amps up music creation with all-new Sound Packs from Dua Lipa, Lady Gaga, and today’s top music producers

CUPERTINO, CALIFORNIA Apple today announced GarageBand for iOS and iPadOS, the most popular music creation app in the world, now helps people unlock even more of their musical creativity with all-new Sound Packs from some of today’s top artists and producers. For the first time, users can learn the art of remixing right within the app with two all-new Remix Sessions offering step-by-step video instruction and featuring hit songs from Grammy Award-winning artists Dua Lipa and Lady Gaga.

apple_garageband-update-jul21_lady-gaga_

Anyone can now develop their remix skills in GarageBand with two new in-app Remix Sessions featuring Dua Lipa and Lady Gaga. Each session includes inspirational videos from each artist telling the stories behind their hit songs “Break My Heart” (Dua Lipa) and “Free Woman” (Lady Gaga), as well as step-by-step remix instructions led by an Apple Retail Creative Pro using a GarageBand Live Loops version of each song.

During these sessions, anyone can interact with these hits just as an artist would in the studio, hearing isolated vocals, beats, and individual instruments that provide the foundational elements of a song. With touch instruments and thousands of Apple Loops available in GarageBand, users can let their creativity run wild, taking their remix in any direction from Hip Hop to EDM, or any combination of sounds they dream up.

Fun and easy for any level, these Remix Sessions expand on Apple’s popular Today at Apple educational sessions that take place in Apple Store locations around the world. Previous Today at Apple in-store Music Labs have featured top artists including Alicia Keys, Billie Eilish, Khalid, Madonna, Pu Shu, and Taylor Swift.

Lady Gaga, artist: “GarageBand is my idea bank and where I start my songwriting, so I’m excited to make my song ‘Free Woman’ available as a Remix Session. I want musicians and music lovers to be able to see how a song is produced and be able to hear all the individual parts, and then put their own creative color on it, doing whatever they want in GarageBand.”

apple_garageband-update-jul21_remix-lady

source: Apple, https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2021/07/garageband-features-new-sound-packs-from-dua-lipa-lady-gaga-and-top-producers/

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chinosky

The fact that we intermittently get more images from this shoot :bradley:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Bradley

Just saying I am not against the idea of a Free Woman music video.

Would be killer.

Wait, Richard posted a FW choreo earlier... and then Dom Perignon also featured Free Woman...

Ghost Face

"Each session includes inspirational videos from each artist telling the stories behind their hit songs “Break My Heart” (Dua Lipa) and “Free Woman” (Lady Gaga)"

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

It's an honor.

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, Chinosky said:

The fact that we intermittently get more images from this shoot :bradley:

The fact we need a new one cause i've been tired of it for a year :huntyga:

M i K E Y

Omg I use Garage Band for most of my songs (my album comes from this program tbh) I can’t wait!!!

HausOfAntonio
4 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

"Each session includes inspirational videos from each artist telling the stories behind their hit songs “Break My Heart” (Dua Lipa) and “Free Woman” (Lady Gaga)"

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

It was a smash in China Last FM for a day :lolga:

ShayCristoforo

The Gucci / L4S / Garage Band era has arrived :firega:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived