Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

azealia is the one responing
grimes made her track first

Oh I had no clue Grimes did a track. :air:

Of course Azealia will respond. Poor Grimes. :wtf:

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, Ployd said:

Not that I know of, but that doesn't matter imo. Also how is Grimes defenseless when they already stated they were going to write a diss track on Azealia?

Yeah I didn't know Grimes did one. It's not a fair fight is what I'm alluding to. What in the world was Grimes thinking. :wtf:

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

and now she's releasing a song about "defeating azealia banks", when everything was kinda fine and quiet, c'mon

fine?

Azealia posted this 2 weeks ago out of nowhere while Grimes didin't say anything about her in a long time
E6Q7ZniVEAMIsGH?format=jpg&name=medium

and this one last month 
E3AiAhpUcAEAfka?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

js4754394o9823
Just now, Teletubby said:

E6Q7ZniVEAMIsGH?format=jpg&name=medium

tragic, someone called you ugly on their instastories
just like you called them fat before
go and make it even worst by talking about a song you made for your 2 years old drama lol

second photo is from after grimes said her song is about azealia, that's my point

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Teletubby
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

second photo is from after grimes said her song is about azealia, that's my point

no, 2nd photo is older, it is from 2 months ago, Azealia attacked Grimes and Musk often
 https://www.reddit.com/r/redscarepod/comments/nstbm1/azealia_speaks_out/

some from May
E09CBWbXIAQlU9R?format=jpg&name=large
E0UqBYAXMAQs8ts.jpgE0kFl4IXoAAz_Ze?format=jpg&name=largeE0WTMtBXoAkktrA?format=jpg&name=largeE0WUa3CXMAQjlzT.jpg

Azealia posted this after  Grimes joked 100% tragedy is about her 
gri.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

js4754394o9823
4 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

no, 2nd photo is older, it is from 2 months ago, Azealia attacked Grimes and Musk often
 https://www.reddit.com/r/redscarepod/comments/nstbm1/azealia_speaks_out/

some from May
E09CBWbXIAQlU9R?format=jpg&name=large
E0UqBYAXMAQs8ts.jpgE0kFl4IXoAAz_Ze?format=jpg&name=largeE0WTMtBXoAkktrA?format=jpg&name=largeE0WUa3CXMAQjlzT.jpg

Azealia posted this after  Grimes joked 100% tragedy is about her 
gri.jpg

okay, she is kinda obsessed lmao
most of it is about elon, not grimes tho
and half of this site said the same or even worst things about him
but who cares, what is she gaining by reacting to it
and making a whole song about her
it's even worst now
i would just ignore it and move one, but whatever
also not her dragging aspergers lol :air:

Evan Peters
24 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

okay, she is kinda obsessed lmao
most of it is about elon, not grimes tho
and half of this site said the same or even worst things about him
but who cares, what is she gaining by reacting to it
and making a whole song about her
it's even worst now
i would just ignore it and move one, but whatever
also not her dragging aspergers lol :air:

the point is that azealia is once again acting like a victim in a situation she has been consistently talking about for months now. grimes said nothing. then grimes finally says she's gonna do a song and azealia takes this opportunity to make it look like grimes was the one instigating drama. the drama never ended bc azealia was going off about it for months after it happened

emma roberts is an abuser

2 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

if people knew or care enough to learn how to behave aroung people like azealia
half of the things she did wouldn't even happaned.
but y'all prefere to be as nasty to her as she is to people, like it's going to fix anything.

grimes was perfectly aware of who azealia was, she didn't care about any other drama or comment made before.
she invited azealia to her house, left her there for days,
when azealia started to get angry, what was very predicable
instead of ignoring her having a moment
grimes called her fat and started to argue back and forth lol

and now she's releasing a song about "defeating azealia banks", when everything was kinda fine and quiet, c'mon

azealia did a lot of bad things, but this time, there's nothing to be mad about

+she's a rap artist, diss tracks are a part of rap culture

No one needs to learn “how to behave around people like Azealia”… tf is wrong with you? She is manipulative and a sociopath. All while being a narcissist. Let’s not try to excuse emotional abuse… That’s like saying people need to learn how to behave around rapist to not get r*ped or telling people they need to learn how to behave around women beaters to not get beat… “oh if you did, that’s your fault. You gotta learn how to behave around abusers”. Go somewhere else with that.

No one is obliged to learn how to behave around people like that. It’s the other way around. Azealia and those like her need to learn how to behave around people. 

You know what Azealia could have done if she ain’t wanna be in that house anymore? Get up and leave. She got two legs and two feet. She’s capable. But she’d rather cause bullsh*t drama to gain relevance. There’s a reason why people like Rihanna and beyonce were gonna work with her but pulled out. She got issues and needs a legit therapist and you’re here defending her toxicity. Azealia has ALWAYS started shi*t with people more popular than her. Since after “212”. It’s not to just start beef, she’s never justified…. She needs the clout. Why you think she telling people she’ll release Fantasia 2 when she hits 1.7 million on Instagram… INSTAGRAM! She’s more concerned about a number on a social media platform than releasing music to her fans and making money off the plays and streams…. Lmaooo she needs and wants clout so bad. She wants all eyes on her. Or at least as many as she can get (1.7 million apparently).

Azealia literally started mad rumors about Elon and Grimes (not that I’m defending them, don’t care for either of those two) and putting there shi*t on blast and for what? It literally did nothing. To start shi*t. She’s like trump, that’s why she voted for him…

Azealia is constancy fat shaming, like she did to Doja and Lizzo. She’s transphobic to this day, used the word “tr*nny” in one of her lastest ones and is always using it in her ig comments. Loves saying trans women aren’t women. And is constantly shi*t talking gays, saying she hates them and calling them “f*ggots”, specifically blacks gays. Let’s not forget the constant gaslighting. Yet she profits and steals, like voguing which was started by transwomen of color, from the LGBT like no other artists. She’ll push whatever she thinks aside for clout. Just look at her f*cking with Arca now after all that shi*t talking about her and trans in general… Also, she literally talks about hating white people ALL THE TIME. She calls you white people demons and you guys aren’t good for enough but stealing shi*t. She’s hates you white people… and you like that… Azealia is garbage. She can start shi*t but when it’s given back she plays victim… text-book sociopath.

And wow, you people must all be white and a bunch of kids. Not everything is about race. So you kids here need to stop making everything into race when it’s not. You trivializing actual race issues by bring race into everything. You can criticize poc artists and not have it be about race. Crazy I’m black and need to tell you people that. Some people are just terrible people, regardless of race.
You using race as a point doesn’t validate your point. Just makes you look like a clown and ignorant af, desperate for a W and clout. Like those pretentious kids that think they know what they’re talking about but have no clue, like Grimes lol.

Diss tracks aren’t excuses to be a c*nt and it’s done with other RAPPERS with a history of beef… not some indie white girl who thinks she’s “elevated” when she’s as clueless as a rock who you’re mad at because she left you in her house alone lmao... what the f*ck. Just think about that. But diss tracks aren’t a part of rap just cause it happens. Only petty, clown, bird rappers do diss tracks. It’s only ever for clout. That’s why most don’t entertain it or at the least don’t make a WHOLE track dedicated. That’s some sorry shi*t. Only time it’s acceptable is if the other keeps on without you entertaining. Real rappers don’t entertain that pettiness. Just look at Kendrick. No one good has time to entertain sorry shi*t like that.

If you defending all that still, you’re just another narcissist. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

js4754394o9823
2 minutes ago, Hermous said:

No one needs to learn “how to behave around people like Azealia”… tf is wrong with you? She is manipulative and a sociopath. All while being a narcissist. Let’s not try to excuse emotional abuse… That’s like saying people can to behave around rapist to not get r*ped or telling people they need to learn how to behave around women beaters to not get beat…

i think you need to chill tf out

you read couple of my comments and made so many assumptions about me already

my point was that azealia had mental problems and her emotions can be out of her control because of it

if people knew how to behave around it, the anger would not be so bad and more easy to control

and it's not only about her, but all people with similar issues

they need care, not y'all arguing and screaming

if everyone would be quiet and just ignore her, maybe she would get the help she needs, not post insta stories one after another for x years

she's still responsible for things she said, but y'all are not making it any better

+you comparing nasty internet behavior to rape and domestic violence is offensive and disgusting

Naak Le Vaar
20 minutes ago, Hermous said:

No one needs to learn “how to behave around people like Azealia”… tf is wrong with you? She is manipulative and a sociopath. All while being a narcissist. Let’s not try to excuse emotional abuse… That’s like saying people need to learn how to behave around rapist to not get r*ped or telling people they need to learn how to behave around women beaters to not get beat… “oh if you did, that’s your fault. You gotta learn how to behave around abusers”. Go somewhere else with that.

No one is obliged to learn how to behave around people like that. It’s the other way around. Azealia and those like her need to learn how to behave around people. 

You know what Azealia could have done if she ain’t wanna be in that house anymore? Get up and leave. She got two legs and two feet. She’s capable. But she’d rather cause bullsh*t drama to gain relevance. There’s a reason why people like Rihanna and beyonce were gonna work with her but pulled out. She got issues and needs a legit therapist and you’re here defending her toxicity. Azealia has ALWAYS started shi*t with people more popular than her. Since after “212”. It’s not to just start beef, she’s never justified…. She needs the clout. Why you think she telling people she’ll release Fantasia 2 when she hits 1.7 million on Instagram… INSTAGRAM! She’s more concerned about a number on a social media platform than releasing music to her fans and making money off the plays and streams…. Lmaooo she needs and wants clout so bad. She wants all eyes on her. Or at least as many as she can get (1.7 million apparently).

Azealia literally started mad rumors about Elon and Grimes (not that I’m defending them, don’t care for either of those two) and putting there shi*t on blast and for what? It literally did nothing. To start shi*t. She’s like trump, that’s why she voted for him…

Azealia is constancy fat shaming, like she did to Doja and Lizzo. She’s transphobic to this day, used the word “tr*nny” in one of her lastest ones and is always using it in her ig comments. Loves saying trans women aren’t women. And is constantly shi*t talking gays, saying she hates them and calling them “f*ggots”, specifically blacks gays. Let’s not forget the constant gaslighting. Yet she profits and steals, like voguing which was started by transwomen of color, from the LGBT like no other artists. She’ll push whatever she thinks aside for clout. Just look at her f*cking with Arca now after all that shi*t talking about her and trans in general… Also, she literally talks about hating white people ALL THE TIME. She calls you white people demons and you guys aren’t good for enough but stealing shi*t. She’s hates you white people… and you like that… Azealia is garbage. She can start shi*t but when it’s given back she plays victim… text-book sociopath.

And wow, you people must all be white and a bunch of kids. Not everything is about race. So you kids here need to stop making everything into race when it’s not. You trivializing actual race issues by bring race into everything. You can criticize poc artists and not have it be about race. Crazy I’m black and need to tell you people that. Some people are just terrible people, regardless of race.
You using race as a point doesn’t validate your point. Just makes you look like a clown and ignorant af, desperate for a W and clout. Like those pretentious kids that think they know what they’re talking about but have no clue, like Grimes lol.

Diss tracks aren’t excuses to be a c*nt and it’s done with other RAPPERS with a history of beef… not some indie white girl who thinks she’s “elevated” when she’s as clueless as a rock who you’re mad at because she left you in her house alone lmao... what the f*ck. Just think about that. But diss tracks aren’t a part of rap just cause it happens. Only petty, clown, bird rappers do diss tracks. It’s only ever for clout. That’s why most don’t entertain it or at the least don’t make a WHOLE track dedicated. That’s some sorry shi*t. Only time it’s acceptable is if the other keeps on without you entertaining. Real rappers don’t entertain that pettiness. Just look at Kendrick. No one good has time to entertain sorry shi*t like that.

If you defending all that still, you’re just another narcissist. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Azealia stans excusing all of her behavior, not surprised:billie:

Lmao they blocked my signature

js4754394o9823
Just now, Naak Le Vaar said:

Azealia stans excusing all of her behavior, not surprised:billie:

im not her stan, not even a fan

im just empathetic to her struggles

Naak Le Vaar
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

im not her stan, not even a fan

im just empathetic to her struggles

Lmao just because shes troubled and has some issues does not allow her to get away with what she's doing. The misogyny and racism she faces is bad,  but her behavior to everyone is even worse. It doesn't excuse her and she doesn't even attempt to take responsibility for herself otherwise she wouldn't be starting and bringing back beef with everyone. Out of my face you're gonna keep recycling this same narrative over and over :ohwell: good day sir/mam

Lmao they blocked my signature

js4754394o9823
7 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Lmao just because shes troubled and has some issues does not allow her to get away with what she's doing. The misogyny and racism she faces is bad,  but her behavior to everyone is even worse. It doesn't excuse her and she doesn't even attempt to take responsibility for herself otherwise she wouldn't be starting and bringing back beef with everyone. Out of my face you're gonna keep recycling this same narrative over and over :ohwell: good day sir/mam

i have never said it's an excuse, y'all are just not helping the situation in any way, shape or form

17 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

if everyone would be quiet and just ignore her, maybe she would get the help she needs, not post insta stories one after another for x years

she's still responsible for things she said, but y'all are not making it any better

Azealia keeps ya'll pressed like constantly lol. some of these comments are wild, like you all take everything she does SO seriously. get a life. breath. relax chile. :billie:

Archived