Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish: Happier Than Ever (album)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey

It’s so boooooring hahaha. 
I really did like don’t smile at me and the singles she put out after, but the most recent one was just all over the place and she lost me there. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BillieGOAT
7 hours ago, Eido said:

Did you like really cry ? :triggered:

You like listened to Halley’s Comet and didn’t cry ? :triggered:

Glamourpuss

I've just been listening to this today. The album is sooooo good and so much better than I was expecting. There are some songs that are so addictive like Oxytocin. I even found myself liking Your Power and I never liked it before.

I really appreciate how she does her own thing and her music is different to everyone else's. 

Ororo Munroe

I was right when decided not to judge singles without listening to them within the album 

because experience is different and lost cause/your power/therefore i am hit so much harder 

also title track is a prime example of how versatile billie can be as a vocalist and artist, i hope she will explore this sound more in the future 

really great album overall 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

C1trus

Oxytocin and Happier Than Ever are my faves from the album atm! I'm intrigued by her unrecognizable voice on second part of HTE song.

I might be delusional but I think she's hiding her true vocal prowess :triggered:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Flawless

On my 5th listen and the album is a grower for me. My favorites: my future, goldwing, lost cause, overheated, everybody dies, your power, nda, happier than ever & male fantasy

the scars on my mind are on replay.

tyler k

I really can't get over how incredible this album is... I was up till 4am listening on repeat. I'm about to venture out to find the vinyl somewhere but like yall this album !!!! if you made a judgement call based on the singles alone then you are MISSING OUT. the singles fit into the album so perfectly and deepen the themes already at play.

fantastic album, I can't say it enough.

I can't decide on my top 5 but if i had to I'd say:
- Happier Than Ever
- Oxytocin
- my future
- Billie Bassa Nova
- Halley's Comet

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Julien Lockhart

There's my top 5 

- Happier Than Ever

- I didn't change my number

- Lost Cause

- Overheated

- Halley's Comet

The album is soooo good 

He ate my heart

Cello

Title track on repeat, just gets better and better. SOTY/ROTY noms I think

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

BoomBig

I can’t stop replaying the album, she snapped.

My top 5

- Happier Than Ever (SOTY for sure)

- Halley’s Commet

- NDA

- Billie Bossa Nova

- I Didn’t Change My Number

HausOfMark

This album is pretty decent. 

NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY was her backdrop from her last canceled tour (due to COVID). I was like I know this track, how?! but then i remember this video:

-Mark

StrawberryBlond

She's definitely maturing and growing as an artist. I love the vintage music inspirations for this while still keeping things modern. The singles I found were all solid apart from My Future which is a good sign I was going to enjoy the album as a whole as I'm usually preferring of album tracks. My favourite non-album tracks were I Didn't Change My Number, Oxytocin, Halley's Comet, Everybody Dies and Happier Than Ever. That electric guitar bit with all those extended lyrics had me shook! I don't think the final track worked as an album closer and should've been switched around with Happier Than Ever but it's just about the entire album experience at the end of the day. I knew her follow-up would likely be better as young artists need time to develop their sound. Now, this is the album that deserves to win many Grammys, but I have a feeling it's not going to be that way this time, even though it's getting acclaim right now, the academy's weird like that.

Archived