Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish: Happier Than Ever (album)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

I'm actually very interested in this and bet it's gonna be gorgeous

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
js4754394o9823

1 am and it's still unavailable :^)

nevermind it's working now

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

edengowon

am i the only one who absolutely loves billie bossa nova and overheated?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ProfessionalClown

So I listened to it and…ehhhh.

I do definitely love it for what it is but I miss the experimental bouncy vibe of her past work. This album is WAYYYY more mellow and toned down 

js4754394o9823

just finished my frist listen

and it was really good

production on some of the tracks is phenomenal

great vibe

the only thing that felt wierd is the placement of your power and happier than ever, but it's ok

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Loved this album so much, never listened to Billie before and totally didn’t disappoint

Favourites atm: your power, Hailey’s Comet,  Everybody Dies, NDA, title track

TheSlash

OK, so the album is fvcking amazing :giveup: .

When it transitioned into Didn't Change My Number I first was like "What in the demon noises is going on?" only to find out that it was her dog Shark :diane:.

Oxytocin is probably the biggest bop I heard this year so far, ngl :firega:.

Halley's Comet made me emotional in a very good way :diane: .

Everybody Dies made me emotional in a very, very bad way :selena: .

Not My Responsibility and OverHeated are the power couple of the album :lolly: .

Your Power remains my least favorite production-wise :vegas: .

Happier Than Ever is a masterpiece, but I think this and Male Fantasy should've switched places in the tracklist. Imagine the album ending with THAT title track :nooo:

Overall it's a very good album - messy when it comes to the cohesiveness of the production, but in a good way :tony: .

To the haters out there: Please give it a try. Maybe you'll find a song you like on there :kara: .

Ew, David!

Borislshere

I was honestly slightly worried after the singles. They weren't bad songs at all but nothing that hooked me but this album ?? oh I lost it. I love it!!

Anderson123

Honestly she snapped with this album. I really loved her debut and enjoy it so much but feel like it had way too many ballads or slow song, especially by the end even though she has an incredible voice and they're beautiful. This was a better balance between the "pop" song and the slower ones. I kind of get what she meant that she wanted each of them to sound different to one another. The pre-release singles sound so much better when you listen to the album from start to finish.

TheSlash

So, I think I'm pretty sure that I Didn't Change My Number, Oxytocin and the title track are my holy trinity of this album :worship2:.

Sometimes I ask myself what Billie's songs would sound like with other producers. But then FINNEAS fvcking snaps on these tracks and then I'm glad they keep working together :legend:.

Ew, David!

Galagala

I like: 

1. Happier Than Ever:golfclap:

2. NDA:golfclap:

3. Male Fatasy:heart:

4. Getting Older

5. Billie Bossa Nova

Overall, it sounds cohesive, fresh, and comforting. Better than what I expected from those 4 singles.

TheSlash

For everyone who might be interested:

Join my "Happier Than Ever" megarate. Submission phase has just started. Further information in the thread :kara: .

Ew, David!

Damon

oh wow they were wild on the production on tbis one, the details and how experimental they get at some points, and then your power sounding very organic adds another touch to the record

they outdid themselves imo i really like it

... and now i just sit in silence.

Thomas P

This album is ****ing incredible so far. And ya i see what people mean when Lost Cause seems elevated by being in the album. 

I haven’t quite finished it yet, but it’s blowing me away :selena:

EDIT: okay; even though the transition from NDA is incredible, TIA really doesn’t fit in this album imo. I like the song, but it just doesn’t really make sense here.

Also, I know people want Not My Responsibility off the album, but I actually think it fits really beautifully into the track list. It’s an interlude with a fantastic and very relevant message in her career, so it definitely makes sense to be included. 

Also also (:selena:) Your Power’s simple production is so nice after such weird and experimental production elsewhere in the record. It’s a great song but I was worried about how it would fit initially, but it fits beautifully.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Morphine Prince

Omg I’m about to listen in a bit but I HAD TO listen to the title track first cause Twitter was raving about it and oh wow the second half is probably one of the best moments out of her entire discography. 

Billie still has it. 

Archived