Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish: Happier Than Ever (album)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I'm excited to hear it, I loved bad guy from the first listen when it came out and were hoping for it to become a hit. 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I only listened to a couple of songs because I have to go to work but Oxytocin and Happier Than Ever are soo good. I don't want to listen to the rest of them because I need the iTunes version, not mp3. :ladyhaha:

Anderson123

Top 5 after my first listen:

1. Oxytocin

2. NDA

3. Therefore I Am

4. Halley's Comet

5. Happier Than Ever

Still need to get used to the new songs but I liked them all.

BoomBig

Halley’s Comet made me realize I have sh*t in my life I’ve still haven’t processed fully. F*** you Billie :cryga:

huttont

I lost all hype for this album after hearing her first few singles/promo singles. They’re not bad…just not what I was hoping for (which is my fault) but reading the comments made me really excited 

tyler k

tbh anyone who wasn't feeling the singles or was unnecessarily dragging them should save their opinions till they've heard the whole album... just IMO :)

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

elijahfan

Ok, I have to admit some of the promo singles got me a bit worried about this one, but this is genuinely a great album. Really great job.

My favorite remains NDA, but other favorites of mine after first listen: Getting Older, Oxytocin, Happier Than Ever (hot damn, that second part :wtfga:). And I'm still really into Therefore I Am.

Just ordered the vinyl :party:

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

tbh anyone who wasn't feeling the singles or was unnecessarily dragging them should save their opinions till they've heard the whole album... just IMO :)

Very very true.

Luke78619
6 hours ago, Zedd said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh my god, bass, bass and more bass. Sounds great (listened legally on Spotify NZ. I connected to VPN server in New Zealand, opened Spotify website, so it can see me as I'm in NZ and then you can sign up your account like you're in NZ physically. Then you only need a VPN connection to listen to NZ's Spotify.)

For me only "Oxytocin" and "NDA" are the best bops on this album.

I’ve listened to some snippets on twitter, and so far only Oxytocin has impressed me, but it has REALLY impressed me, like I keep going back to it, Issa whole ass bop :tony:

there are a couple others I liked but don’t remember what they were, haven’t listened to them all yet and haven’t heard any of the title track but I think I’ll save them for the release, I’m hoping it’s as good as yall are hyping it up to be :sweat:

so far, NDA, Oxycotin and Therefore I Am are my faves, everything else seems to have the slower relaxed vibe and that’s not my fave but maybe I’ll like them with time :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

My favorites:

Happier Than Ever

Oxcycotin

Overheated

Therefore I am

NDA

Getting older

The whole album sound like a solid piece of work. 

Also, HTE probabbly one of the best songs of 2021.

Luke78619

I gave in and listened to the title track and...

:bradley:

it gave me the same feeling from when I listened to I Wanna Be With You studio version for the first time :bradley: I’m glad I waited for the second half :bradley:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived