Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish: Happier Than Ever (album)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

The album is excellent. Wow.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

tyler k

i just started it and i'm half way thru the first song and I already love this vibe

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

antran123

The production is so good.

My top 5 could be: I Didn't Change My Number, Oxytocin, My Future, Happier Than Ever and Male Fantasy.

buzzkill

Why does Oxytocin remind me so much of breath on me from Britney, the progress is extremely alike. Just adore it 

the switch in the end with these house beats and witch house scream omg

Thomas P
1 minute ago, buzzkill said:

Why does Oxytocin remind me so much of breath on me from Britney, the progress is extremely alike. Just adore it 

It actually gives me a lot of  Blackout vibes tbh. Def sounds like a Britney inspired track in the best possible way 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

buzzkill

I love that she’s taking risk and being more sonically experimental, GOLDWING is pop song if radiohead made pop music. 

Butters Stotch

Gettin Older: nice album opener, gets you in the mood. Kinda nostalgic. I liked it.

I Didn't Change My Number: something Lily Allen would have written and sung if her first album would have been released in 2021.

Billie Bossa Nova: WOW!! She's horny, ok :heat: it gave me sexy summer vibes.

My Future: nice song, didn't do much for me though, but the lyrics are cute.

Oxytocin: :v: SLAAAAAAAAY MEEEEE. The moment before the last chorus comes... OMG :giveup:

GOLDWING: loved the catchy chorus.

Lost Cause: also sounds like something Lily Allen would have written for her first album. And I say this in the best way possible. I love Lily's writing.

Halley's Comet: love the lyrics, production sounds very intimate.

Not My Responsability: :golfclap:

OverHeated: love the lyrics, you can see all the sh*t people said about her body affected her and she handled it amazing. The production was a choice, though.

Everybody Dies: "Everybody dies, and when will I?" :ohno:

Your Power: I liked the video.

NDA: the production kinda reminded me of WWAFAWDWG? LOVED the lyrics.

Therefore I Am: the way it transitions from NDA to TIA, WOOOOOW!!!! I liked this song a lot and now I like it more!!

Happier Than Ever: made me wanna learn the lyrics so I can sing this my heart out to this sh*t!!! Soooo cool!!! :pray:

Male Fantasy: I'd change this song just to make HTE the last song. Other than that, I love the lyrics in this one, the first lines are amazing.

Great album overall, I wasn't expecting to like it this much. HTE, Oxytocin are my favourite ones!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

tyler k
5 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

It actually gives me a lot of  Blackout vibes tbh. Def sounds like a Britney inspired track in the best possible way 

i completely agree!!! i've been listening to Blackout sooo much lately and it 1000% gives me those vibes, it's SO BRITNEY

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Mindblown

She really dropped the worst singles and saved her whole p*ssy for the album release. 

:tony::bradley:

SevenWonder

I want to do bad, bad things to someone (in the best sort of way) while listening to Oxycotin. That song is sexy as hell.

Archived