💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Suicide Squad receives critical acclaim - 98% on Rotten Tomatoes

Bradley

Featured Posts

Reality
22 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Yes, that’s why on RT, we have to look at the average rating instead of the tomatometer. The suicide squad’s average rating is actually really good tho, it’s 8.10/10 out of 68 reviews so far

Yeah I mean, I have no doubts that the movie is good. I've literally seen some critics say it's one of the best comic books films of all time, but that's a pretty tall order. Regardless, I'm excited to see it!

🖤👹

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100
59 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Is this a continuación from the first one? 

I think it's a complete revamp as if the first didn't exist

pachinko
16 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I think it's a complete revamp as if the first didn't exist

Why? Lol. Isnt it the same actors and production team?

Defmix100
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Not sure if it's the same production team but yeah it's weird to act as if the other doesn't exist rather than be a sequel. They said it is restarting from ground zero, but isn't classed as a reboot since it has some of the same actors. Like how the new Halloween trilogy ignores all but the original before them

flyaway

I'm tired of this super hero films. How many of them do we get every year? At least 5 or 6? 

This one looks cliché and predictable. 

Future Lovers
On 7/29/2021 at 8:20 AM, Bradley said:

It's better than Metacritic. One review giving it 25/100 will bring the score down by like 30 when others give it a score of 70-80. We've seen how Pitchfork did this to Joanne and Chromatica.

I remember a business website that reviewed A Star Is Born negatively that was barely able to recount its plot and the review was published way too quickly and people found out they didn't actually see the movie. Such a pointless review would only be counted as one negative review on RT whereas MC would drastically take down the total score because of it.

Rotten Tomatoes is really not better than MC…not even close. Yes MC is weighted but it paints a far more accurate picture than RT does. RT also allow notoriously allows review bombing to happen, whereas MC consistently prunes illegitimate reviews. 

Future Lovers
On 7/29/2021 at 10:08 AM, pachinko said:

No. Only 3 people returned in the cast. It’s an entirely new creative team and aside from those 3 cast members, a total new cast and totally new set of characters. 

7 hours ago, flyaway said:

I'm tired of this super hero films. How many of them do we get every year? At least 5 or 6? 

This one looks cliché and predictable. 

I got to watch an early screening yesterday (a perk of working at a movie theater) and I can assure you it is one of the most unpredictable films I’ve ever seen, in any genre. The trailers completely hide all of the twists, to the point that certain scenes in the trailer do not appear as they do in the final film. 

Shipper

From the director of the "Guardians of the Galaxy."

I guess I'm watching.

:firega:

I don't watch DC much but if it is from the same director, I'm here for it.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Bradley
7 hours ago, Forbidden Love said:

Rotten Tomatoes is really not better than MC…not even close. Yes MC is weighted but it paints a far more accurate picture than RT does. RT also allow notoriously allows review bombing to happen, whereas MC consistently prunes illegitimate reviews. 

Maybe for movies it has better merit but in music MC is totally a distortion of reality.

Jose P
7 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

I'm glad Marvel overmilked universe it's kinda over now. Let DC shine now

LOL

Noir

I saw this yesterday and oh my, what a film lmfao 

Levine
42 minutes ago, Noir said:

I saw this yesterday and oh my, what a film lmfao 

Is it bad?

Archived