TheSlash

Featured Posts

Julien Lockhart

Happier Than Ever, Halley's comet and Male fantasy has leaked :triggered:

He ate my heart

TheSlash
10 minutes ago, Julien Mayer said:

Happier Than Ever, Halley's comet and Male fantasy has leaked :triggered:

I found it and listened to the first 30 seconds of Halley's Comet and I'm so excited :nooo: :excited2: . But I won't listen to any other leak, I can wait 15 more hours

GIF by MOODMAN

Ew, David!

Julien Lockhart
4 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I found it and listened to the first 30 seconds of Halley's Comet and I'm so excited :nooo: :excited2: . But I won't listen to any other leak, I can wait 15 more hours

GIF by MOODMAN

You're so strong omg I can't wait LMAO 

She truly sing in Happier Than Ever, we can clearly hear her real voice and it's gorgeous :huntyga:

He ate my heart

alsemanche

I'm honestly surprised the whole album hasn't leaked yet. A few more hours for NZ release :firega:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

The constant unnecessary negativity on Billie threads is becoming annoying now...

People calling comments they simply don't agree with "unnecessary" and "negative" are becoming annoying...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TheSlash
22 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

People calling comments they simply don't agree with "unnecessary" and "negative" are becoming annoying...

Well, your opinion is valid and honestly, if you don't like Billie I'm not someone to forcefully change your mind :lolly: . But writing something along the lines of "Billie is not a good singer" in every single thread about her is - at least from my perspective - unnecessary and negative.

Ew, David!

TheSlash
54 minutes ago, Julien Mayer said:

You're so strong omg I can't wait LMAO 

She truly sing in Happier Than Ever, we can clearly hear her real voice and it's gorgeous :huntyga:

I've been trained by the secret society of "Stupid Love v5" in early 2020 and it gave me so much strength :legend:

Ew, David!

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I've been trained by the secret society of "Stupid Love v5" in early 2020 and it gave me so much strength :legend:

I'm traumatized by that leak :billie:

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Julien Mayer said:

Happier Than Ever is very incredible, the title track is one of her best OMG

agreed, i was shook. sis snapped tf off

TheSlash
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

agreed, i was shook. sis snapped tf off

15 minutes ago, BoomBig said:

What the hell? Happier Then Ever is easily one of her best tracks. :firega:

Wait what? Now my impatience grows :omg: :cryga: . But I don't want to listen to the leak. But I want the album now. AAAAAHHHH :nooo:

200.gif

EDIT: My day turned to sh*t in the last hour so I needed something to cheer me up a bit. So I listened to it and she really said STFU to her haters :cryga: . I know MY obsession for the next months, that's for sure :firega: .

Ew, David!

Sneaky Oliver

I’m hyped. I’ve been struggling and confused and sad these days but I’m sure new music will make me somehow excited again 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TimisaMonster
6 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Well, your opinion is valid and honestly, if you don't like Billie I'm not someone to forcefully change your mind :lolly: . But writing something along the lines of "Billie is not a good singer" in every single thread about her is - at least from my perspective - unnecessary and negative.

When did I say she isn't a good singer? I said her vocals are lazy... She has a nice tone and I'm sure if she put in a lot more effort than making every song sound like she just woke up...id have a better reaction to her new music but it all sounds the same now 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Julien Lockhart

I listened to the album in full and oh Lord there's a lot of wonderful songs ?? She needs to serves us :huntyga:

He ate my heart

Archived