šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DaBaby likes shady tweets about Dua Lipa

Teletubby

Featured Posts

OhHenny2020
4 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

I hate to say that straight cis black men have a very conspiratorial and negative image of the LGBTQ community. I've seen a lot of straight black dudes posting **** about gay people being devil worshippers, Illuminati ****, and how gay black men in the media only exist so white elites can keep their thumb on black men by emasculating them. Honestly tragic.Ā 
Ā 

CONTEXT: I, of course, recognize the homophobia of white evangelicals, white rappers etc. but the prevalence of this trend and how much of it I've been seeing on the internet specifically surrounding Lil Nas X is šŸ¤¢

Youā€™reĀ soĀ right. Iā€™ve been seeing the same trend. Thereā€™s definitely a lot of heterosexual fragility when it comes to black men in rap culture.

HIM820
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

i mean, if someone only listens to hip hop and rap, then itā€™s understandable if you donā€™t know Dua. not everyone listens to pop radioĀ 

Thatā€™s really true. But admitting theyĀ donā€™t know someone who is culturally relevant isnā€™t the serve they think it is. Iā€™m always perplexed when people admit to not knowing someone as if thatā€™s a dig at the artist.Ā 

ThisGuyTony

Stan culture is so weird. They ignore the homophobic things their faveĀ said over the past 3 days to try and drag another artist. Ā :air:Ā 

HIM820
16 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Youā€™reĀ soĀ right. Iā€™ve been seeing the same trend. Thereā€™s definitely a lot of heterosexual fragility when it comes to black men in rap culture.

Thereā€™s a whole lot more to unpack for reasons why this is happening.Ā The black man in America has been emasculated by society for hundreds of years. It was just negative stereotype after the other, year after year. Of course this was to cripple the black community, because for awhile men were the providers for their families. If you take them out, the family canā€™t be successful.Ā So to combat that, many black men or even some women have adopted theĀ ideology that they would need to be the ideal man to be successful and to preserve the community. Itā€™s obviously a horrible opinion to have, because the homophobia is helping to hurt their community as well, but it does shed some light beyondĀ just normal straight masculine fragility. Racism plays a big role here.

beaublue
37 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

I hate to say that straight cis black men have a very conspiratorial and negative image of the LGBTQ community. I've seen a lot of straight black dudes posting **** about gay people being devil worshippers, Illuminati ****, and how gay black men in the media only exist so white elites can keep their thumb on black men by emasculating them. Honestly tragic.Ā 
Ā 

CONTEXT: I, of course, recognize the homophobia of white evangelicals, white rappers etc. but the prevalence of this trend and how much of it I've been seeing on the internet specifically surrounding Lil Nas X is šŸ¤¢

Exactly & when I said rap community I meant it as a whole. Itā€™s not just black men but the entire community. Even females engage in homophobia & itā€™s terrifying.Ā Itā€™s like homophobia has become a marketable aspect of the rap community & itā€™s disgusting.

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Ronk said:

Gaga speaks out against homophobia in rap music at 15:15 into the 2009 interview:

Ā 

I like how she didnā€™t follow him to say ā€œrap is badā€ because 1) it wasnā€™t her point and 2) it was a clever journalistic trick to pull a cheap headline by twisting her words. She really said, ā€œitā€™s everywhere.ā€ That care for her words I admire. This interview in general was really great and I forget since it was so long ago lmao

Ziggy
13 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Exactly & when I said rap community I meant it as a whole. Itā€™s not just black men but the entire community. Even females engage in homophobia & itā€™s terrifying.Ā Itā€™s like homophobia has become a marketable aspect of the rap community & itā€™s disgusting.

You know itā€™s an issue in theĀ community when Azealia banks jumps in to say itā€™s a problem. Like. Gorls.Ā :laughga::wtfga:

Ziggy
31 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Thatā€™s really true. But admitting theyĀ donā€™t know someone who is culturally relevant isnā€™t the serve they think it is. Iā€™m always perplexed when people admit to not knowing someone as if thatā€™s a dig at the artist.Ā 

Yeah like Iā€™ve never heard a Dua song in full but like...I donā€™t live under a rockĀ :laughga: I knew she existed tf?Ā 

MelbHawker

.. I only know who ā€˜Dababyā€™ is because he jumped on a Dua song for relevancy/outed himself as a homophobe/bigot etc. & Iā€™ve only ever listened to the solo version of ā€˜Levitatingā€™ because itā€™s a masterpiece on its own.Ā 

cherrycherrybooboo

whew chile lemme have a laugh

i know that mom and dad think im a mess but its alright because i am rich as piss

Archived