DaBaby likes shady tweets about Dua Lipa

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

E7atmyXVcAINVk0?format=jpg&name=large

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Jill

Dua literally had like thousands of top 10 hits with FN lol

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

gumzy3000

Imagine being introduced to Dua Lipa through Dababy and not the other way around... How sad and pathetic. These clowns need to sit down and stop defending homophobia and misogyny. 

trolly troll troll

latina twilight

He's acting like it's her fault that he said those horrible stupid things :laughga: it's sad at this point, he has no one else to blame

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Chromatography
15 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Imagine being introduced to Dua Lipa through Dababy and not the other way around... How sad and pathetic. These clowns need to sit down and stop defending homophobia and misogyny. 

i mean, if someone only listens to hip hop and rap, then it’s understandable if you don’t know Dua. not everyone listens to pop radio 

beaublue

Lmao the rap community never fails to amaze me with their homophobia, sexism, & flat out delusion. (Yes I said the community because it’s rampant, look at all the rappers coming down Lil Nas X simply cause he’s gay & doing better than any of them could dream of).

gumzy3000
23 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i mean, if someone only listens to hip hop and rap, then it’s understandable if you don’t know Dua. not everyone listens to pop radio 

That's true

trolly troll troll

Ronk
26 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Lmao the rap community never fails to amaze me with their homophobia, sexism, & flat out delusion. (Yes I said the community because it’s rampant, look at all the rappers coming down Lil Nas X simply cause he’s gay & doing better than any of them could dream of).

Gaga speaks out against homophobia in rap music at 15:15 into the 2009 interview:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Jill said:

Dua literally had like thousands of top 10 hits with FN lol

Literally had never heard of The Baby until he was featured on Levitating, which I had already heard. 

Ladle Ghoulash
36 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

I hate to say that straight cis black men have a very conspiratorial and negative image of the LGBTQ community. I've seen a lot of straight black dudes posting **** about gay people being devil worshippers, Illuminati ****, and how gay black men in the media only exist so white elites can keep their thumb on black men by emasculating them. Honestly tragic. 

CONTEXT: I, of course, recognize the homophobia of white evangelicals, white rappers etc. but the prevalence of this trend and how much of it I've been seeing on the internet specifically surrounding Lil Nas X is 🤢

goldenrealm

Didn't the song only hit no 2? (not sure though) and I like the song better solo version

Archived