Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DaBaby released a new music video that references AIDS

Teletubby

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

Seize and desist pls. Whats up w/ that backhanded apology. He believes his freedom to be ignorant is equated to LGBTQ+ right :bear: he still realy isn't sorry this is totally damage control, he's still trying to be a victim of being misunderstood

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylerjs

So basically “if you have the right to be gay then I have the right to be a bigot”. Like no you really don’t thats the point.

also, why is he so obsessed with talking about AIDS like how random is it to always be bringing this up without context…?

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

ThisGuyTony

I hope people don’t give his videos or songs any streams. :wtf: He doesn’t need any more success or he will never learn or change his disgusting behaviors. :wtf: 

Teletubby

another trash, he was performing with DaBaby on this festival few days ago and he shot Megan Thee Stallion in feet few months ago. 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Jill
45 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

What kind of backwards logic is that? He's free to be homophobic because Gay people are free to be.. gay? :oprah:

He's probably a libertarian or something. I can already picture all the moronic arguments in fAvoR oF FrEeDom

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

ToxicHot

Wow. He really thinks being spiteful about it and doubling down is going to make things better...

As for the message at the end of the video... absolute garbage. It’s like saying the KKK has every right to kill people of color the same way they have a right to simply.....exist?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

artdoll
1 hour ago, RahrahWitch said:

What kind of backwards logic is that? He's free to be homophobic because Gay people are free to be.. gay? :oprah:

except the irony is that we're not :bear:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Healed My Heart

Have you ever thought about taping your big mouth shut? Cause I have many times.

She/her 💗💜💙

js4754394o9823

nevermind i cant read lol

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Galagala

Wow totally disgraceful and it's getting ridiculous now.:ohwell:

HIM820

I’m so tired of seeing him and his 100 motherf*cking teeth blinding me. That fake ass smile where he shows his bottom gums is weird af. 

Wet Fire

I mean, you be you, that's ok. But this you is an utter trash, not a nice thing to be :huntyga:

weed

At least it's public homophobia and hate, nothing behind closed doors. I hope the GP drops him (though I expect not much to change)

Archived