💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady gaga as the Evil queen in snow white

DoremonLove

Featured Posts

Noir

Tbf if it's true, I'm glad she's continuing with these acting roles and pushing ahead. It feels so refreshing. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Can't understand the "she's perfect for the role so that means she shouldn't do it" comments. It's just like on drag race where delusional queens go like "I'm picking a role that's out of my comfort zone" and then get sent home that week. If she's good at something she should do it.

She didn't even have a role like that like...ever. Her shtick is/was the badass/creepy rockstar/country singer, not the Broadway musician. If she has the talent to sing like that, she can use it however she likes. There are Broadway singers that went on to build successful careers in Hollywood just based off musicals for the screen. And all of this not even taking into account the fact that her next movie isn't even a musical :rip: idk what they mean

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

latina twilight

I'm serious, Snow White was a very important movie during my childhood, if Gaga is the Evil Queen I feel like I'm gonna faint :giveup:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Mister G

SnowWhite-matica Disney Radio Remix Album.

Jokes aside she’d snatch all weaves and wigs as the evil queen.

Flippy

We might’ve not gotten Ursula but I’d LIVE for this! Can she play the hag too?! :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

zakariah

not a huge fan of the disney remakes but rachel zegler is such a huge gaga stan so i'd be really happy for her if gaga were to get the part of the evil queen

and of course, gaga would KILL THAT ROLE. i mean we already kind of saw it with The Countess.

androiduser
7 hours ago, Runway said:

The power she has that Disney CEO himself has to meet with her to convince her of playing the role :billie: 

or... she had to beg for the role straight at the top? :teehee:

DavidLuis198
4 hours ago, pachinko said:

Another Snow White remake? Don't we have the Kristen Stewart one? 

But this would be the first by Disney itself, surprisingly, Disney haven't milked Snow White that much

I don't know how to write in english

GodofLove
8 hours ago, nodandsmile said:

hopefully untrue! 

she could do this in her sleep, I'd rather something that doesn't scream Lady Gaga and she picks interesting and challenges roles instead of the uninspired ones I see some of this fanbase suggesting like singers that look or sound exactly like her... I mean come on!

I mean she's always moving forward right trying news things, 

maybe this will be something different. IF not then well is SNowWhite we are talking about

Chromatican

So the Evil Queen has been played by Miranda Richardson, Sigourney Weaver, Lana Parrilla, Charlize Theron, Kathy Najimy and possibly Lady Gaga? The role demands TALENT. 

WhereIsLG7

I just want her to get another role where she gets to k*ll, one way or another, her leading actor :selena:

FFXIV WhiteMage

I’m waiting for her musical stints :whitney:

Tony Award better be prepared :ally:

rawrimamonster

Gaga would have slayed as Ursula but I think the controversies over not casting a plus size actress would have been too damaging. 

Glad she is potentially going to get another Disney villain role. She was born to play the Evil Queen. Yaaaaassss!

Archived