DoremonLove

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galvon
1 hour ago, Slovakialop said:

Sorry,

but I don't think it's a good idea to be on a Disney's non-inspired and forgettable remake.

All those remakes are front-loaded and almost-forgotten, since their creative quality is very low.

That's what we think but the kids who grew up with these remakes will probably feel nostalgic about those movies 20 years from now.

Born This Way

When she gets the role and pressures Disney to make the huntsman and at least 4 of the dwarves gay :nooo:

I think it's one of the best roles she could have in a Disney movie. Well, in a Disney remake. I feel all the queen is known for is her eyebrows and turning into an old crone. She doesn't even have a name that most people know like Maleficent or any 90s Disney villains. Gaga can really do anything to make her more of an actual character and possibly shape generations perception of her and influence future versions. Well, if any of these rumors are even true.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

BUtterfield 8
26 minutes ago, Bambino said:

is she tho?

IMG-3014.jpg

Wtf is wrong with you?

EGOT2027

i wish they were just now making cruella. as fantastic as emma stone was in that movie, i couldn't help but think that if gaga ever did a disney role, it should be something like that

Mocchi
2 hours ago, Slovakialop said:

Sorry,

but I don't think it's a good idea to be on a Disney's non-inspired and forgettable remake.

All those remakes are front-loaded and almost-forgotten, since their creative quality is very low.

I love when people say a movie is non-inspired and forgettable when it's not even on preproduction 

Meryl Streep Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

steven

I'd rather see her in a thriller a la Fatal Attraction, imagine the collapse :bradley:

Fuck You Pop Music

Y'all so stupid (/s) . If she in fact takes this role, we'll finally get Act II. See you in the Princess Die/High double single release countdown thread next summer #ArtNotTheCharts #BuyActIIOnItunes

Galvon

Tbh I wasn't very impressed with the countes. She looked gorgeous, but the character was really just a horny b*tch and kinda boring actually. (The witch in Roanoke was worse tho) That's not really her fault but the writers fault ig.

I'm not saying Gaga can't play the evil queen. I just hope it won't be the like the countess.

nswain1110

I’m still holding out for that rumored role as Emma Frost in the MCU 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

not feeling this role tbh. All of the Snow White films that have been made were a MESS

littlepotter

Can't understand the "she's perfect for the role so that means she shouldn't do it" comments. It's just like on drag race where delusional queens go like "I'm picking a role that's out of my comfort zone" and then get sent home that week. If she's good at something she should do it.

chaeri pls

Archived