rumor

Lady gaga as the Evil queen in snow white

DoremonLove

Featured Posts

badfaith
31 minutes ago, COOOK said:

E4zKoHtXEAAhMHA.jpeg.thumb.jpg.3478bf230

Ignore her she drinks :awkney:

Honestly, if done right, it could be an iconic role her a la Close's Cruella. But I also wish she does more roles that are vastly different from her characters in music and film.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Obviously she would kill it but I hope she doesn't. I want her in different types of roles.

I don't really like snow white, but since the great disney villains (maleficent, cruella and ursula) are already taken it could be nice, but I'd prefer a movie about the evil Queen herself, her youth etc over another uninspired live action remake

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

InTheCloset
32 minutes ago, Runway said:

The power she has that Disney CEO himself has to meet with her to convince her of playing the role :billie: 

she is a queen after all. its only fitting a CEO that a meet her to offer her a role.:queenga:

The abyss stares back

nodandsmile
6 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I would like her to take on a role like this because it’s a fabulous way to keep introducing her to future generations. Kind of like how the fairy god mother role introduced me to Whitney Houston. 

4 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

But it would be iconic for her to be in something like this, especially a high profile Disney movie. 

the biggest critic she got for ASIB and Hotel is that they are not that big of a reach for her or too close to the characters she has played in her musical performances... 

I want her to avoid being typecast which slowed down a lot of people's careers and the best way to do that is by picking roles that are very different form one another and from the actor's own persona (or in Gaga's case personas) 

and for @LateToCult it's definitely possible to play original parts that transcends generations, not easy tho! she's Lady freaking Gaga she can afford to be picky

Wet Fire

It will be good if she does it. She can do both the challenging roles and roles that are made for her. It will only increase her diverse oeuvre. :vegas:

I could see her doing a Heath Ledger with it if she was allowed. Just spiral completely into utter madness and embody the role with every fibre of her being.

However, I'd prefer her to do that in a movie that isn't a remake/sequel/similar.

HIM820
48 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

Sorry,

but I don't think it's a good idea to be on a Disney's non-inspired and forgettable remake.

All those remakes are front-loaded and almost-forgotten, since their creative quality is very low.

I get that when the live action remakes are of movies that were created in the 80/90s. But the original Snow White isn’t the biggest hit with the current Disney age demographic, so I think this could definitely be a bigger deal than the other ones. 

I want her to play a role of an average woman in a drama or something... a girl next door who is not a singer or a murderer. I think that is the way to showcase her acting talents.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

JoeMo

We already have this icon, we don’t need Gaga tbh 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

A MESS

Well, working with Disney is really fitting with her working trajectory...evil queen? Even better!

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

Bambino

Seeing how ridiculous Hollywood has become with the diversity thing, they'll probably choose Ariana Grande for the role lol

KingRedd
58 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Ignore her she drinks :awkney:

Honestly, if done right, it could be an iconic role her a la Close's Cruella. But I also wish she does more roles that are vastly different from her characters in music and film.

But that’s the thing! Gaga is an artist that has done so much with her look and her vibe each era. She doesn’t have a certain character or style that would be that foreign to her realistically. 

May I Read You? 😎

Ohhhhh I hope we get it. I really do.

this belongs here, a compilation of the Queen’s nastiest digs. :enigma:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Chromatican
20 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Seeing how ridiculous Hollywood has become with the diversity thing, they'll probably choose Ariana Grande for the role lol

Idgi, Ariana is white :awkney:

Archived