Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Happier Than Ever || Billie Eilish

TheSlash

Happier Than Ever  

41 members have voted

1. 1. NDA?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/29/2021 at 04:00 PM

Featured Posts

TheSlash
59 minutes ago, GaGaLB said:

done

Didn't you submit right on release day, tho? :oprah:

Ew, David!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

Friendly reminder that you have 3 weeks to go :kara: . If you voted already, you can ignore this post, but please check your rates so nothing's invalid there :sara: . If just one rate is not valid, I have to exclude your whole rating from the final result :ohno: .

But don't worry, you still have plenty of time (the clock is ticking, tho :giggle: ).

Ew, David!

Glamourpuss

I'll be sending my rates at some point but I need more time to get to know the album so it might be closer to the deadline. 

TheSlash
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'll be sending my rates at some point but I need more time to get to know the album so it might be closer to the deadline. 

No problem :heart: . In the week of the deadline I will spam this thread with daily reminder anyway, so nobody has the excuse "I didn't even know the deadline was this close :fatcat: "  :giggle: .

Ew, David!

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

@TheSlash I forgot the rules, can we rate a song 11? :poot:

The rules are literally in the OP :bear: . But yes, you can. You can't rate with decimals between 0 and 1 as well as 10 and 11, tho :huntyga: . My wording might be unnecessarily complicated ( :selena: ), but it's basically like in all the other megarates :vegas: .

Ew, David!

JazmineRice
3 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Friendly reminder that you have 3 weeks to go :kara: . If you voted already, you can ignore this post, but please check your rates so nothing's invalid there :sara: . If just one rate is not valid, I have to exclude your whole rating from the final result :ohno: .

But don't worry, you still have plenty of time (the clock is ticking, tho :giggle: ).

This reminder was really helpful. Will there be another one?

Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

TheSlash
9 minutes ago, JazmineRice said:

This reminder was really helpful. Will there be another one?

Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

There will weekly ones as well as daily ones (as much as I'm capable of time-wise :selena: ) in the final week :kara:

Ew, David!

littlepotter

I really wanted to do this but I realized I just don't want to rate the songs numerically. I get too caught up in which song is my favorite, least favorite, a 10, a 9, and I just want to enjoy the music for what it is this time without being too judgmental

chaeri pls

TheSlash
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I really wanted to do this but I realized I just don't want to rate the songs numerically. I get too caught up in which song is my favorite, least favorite, a 10, a 9, and I just want to enjoy the music for what it is this time without being too judgmental

You can rate all songs 10, tho :hor: . But for real tho, if you don't want to, that's fine :kara: .

Ew, David!

littlepotter
59 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

You can rate all songs 10, tho :hor: . But for real tho, if you don't want to, that's fine :kara: .

That wouldn't affect the results :fatcat: and I know I have songs I like more than others but I don't wanna fall into the trap of "oh this is my least favorite let me skip it" at least for a while

chaeri pls

TheSlash
44 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

That wouldn't affect the results :fatcat: and I know I have songs I like more than others but I don't wanna fall into the trap of "oh this is my least favorite let me skip it" at least for a while

I'm literally the same :selena:, but I still gave my rates. That's why I allowed editing your rates, I changed mine for like 3 times now and I know mine will still change a lot until the end of August.

But as I said before, don't listen to what I do - do whatever you feel comfortable with :kara: .

Ew, David!

Archived