Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lizzo is working on new music with Mark Ronson

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

The Fame Monster

They are not making an album, they are just chilling together. :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Find your freedom in the music

COOOK
2 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

They are not making an album, they are just chilling together.

She's being sarcastic. But anyway, I believe she said a few months ago that she was crying because she recorded her best song yet so a project is definitely happening

I hope they are it feels like forever since new Lizzo music.. I think her and Mark would be a very interesting combination :flutter:

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, COOOK said:

She's being sarcastic. But anyway, I believe she said a few months ago that she was crying because she recorded her best song yet so a project is definitely happening

I think she will release something very soon, she will perform at some festivals in next months so I believe she will promote new music there
dfssd.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Wet Fire

Watch this turn out to be Mark Ronson's next megahit...after Shallow and Uptown Funk before that :stalkga:

JazzGa

Awesome, Lizzo's music will sound great with Mark's production-- he produced Amy Winehouse's most famous album after all! Hoping for lots of horns and soul/gospel influences + plenty of spotlight time for Sasha Flute :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Thomas P

This could be a collapse. Her voice and aesthetic mesh so well with his style :firega:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

RAMROD

So happy to hear news from her again :sis:

I have been wondering!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dr Fudge

Call me Lizanne. XOXO, Lizanne.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived