Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish‘s brother has hit out at a joke Twitter account

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Admin
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

Well, the account's description literally says "Parody account" :giggle:.

7 minutes ago, bionic said:

The account is marked as a parody account and is actually funny. What's the real harm

It wasn’t marked as that until they were called out. 

They are purposefully spreading misinformation. It’s called a smear campaign and there’s absolutely nothing funny about it.

Thomas P
17 minutes ago, bionic said:

The account is marked as a parody account and is actually funny. What's the real harm

There was a thread here the other day reporting their tweets as news. People believe anything nowadays, and so it needs to be CLEAR clear that these accounts are jokes otherwise the misinformation will spread like crazy.

The thread in question: 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

JazzGa

"celebrity joke accounts" and "parody twitters" are just the new version of 2000's Perez Hilton style tabloid blogs. They are run by egomaniacs/bullies who call themselves "fans" to excuse themselves

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Bleachella
22 minutes ago, bionic said:

someone HERE posted a thread of one of the tweets and thought it was real just as a small example 

The Fame Monster

I hope that account gets erased.

I'm not sure if Finneas did the right thing. I understand it's annoying to read fake stuff about your sister, but sharing the name of the account could possibly just give them more power and views and shares. Unless fans report it and the account gets deleted.

Even if it's a parody account, it shouldn't be allowed to share false information about a real person!

Find your freedom in the music

Roseblud Kisses

So many wet blankets here! Promo is promo sistrens, as long as the jokes are funny who gives a rat? :lana:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

hieronymus
3 minutes ago, SkinniPussi said:

So many wet blankets here! Promo is promo sistrens, as long as the jokes are funny who gives a rat? :lana:

That's a really antiquated notion.

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Apparently they found the creator of the account:

Not theneedledrop following them

Archived