💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

‘Wild Side’ falls 31 spots on Hot 100 this week

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

OhHenny2020

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

are we sure the onion didn’t take over billboard?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OhHenny2020
7 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Perfect Illusion is better than Bad Romance and the fact that it didn't become her biggest hit haunts me to this day. I need answers from the GP for failing me. :madge:

The girl on my local hick radio station said “she didn’t really like it” right before she played it when it came out, so :shrug:

RAMROD

Top 3 and/or Top 5 is a hit, fam 

People can say positive things with Top 20, but in the end most people only heard and recognise the Top 3 the most anyway.

Except for ScamTS

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

Perfect Illusion is better than Bad Romance

You are better than this I guess

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

hijadeputa

People saying that it’s not a hit because it’s been at number 14 for one week, sure. But a song being in the top 10 or number one spot for one week isn’t a hit either, henny.

ThisGuyTony
10 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

If Wild Side is a hit then Perfect Illusion was a blockbuster smash

My dad said Perfect Illusion was a hit a few years ago. :dom:

Cruelty
10 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

To me it's only a hit if it's highest peak isn't it's debut. If it begins tanking immediately, it was obviously just a viral moment or a hyped comeback...not a hit.

Stupid Love found screaming and crying :messga:

10 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Perfect Illusion is better than Bad Romance and the fact that it didn't become her biggest hit haunts me to this day. I need answers from the GP for failing me. :madge:

That is certainly an opinion.

8fbwyg2bg0v11.jpg

ThisGuyTony
22 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

To me it's only a hit if it's highest peak isn't it's debut. If it begins tanking immediately, it was obviously just a viral moment or a hyped comeback...not a hit.

It’s predicted to drop 26 spots next week… :air: 

Rahrahbitchson

And gaga shoot Venus music video...

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Ziggy

Here’s what I’ll say: for someone with one song out 2ish years ago, this is pretty big. Sometimes you need a song to work to get that next song to REALLY work. Example (sort of): JD to PF. Granted both went #1, but JD did the leg work of getting Gaga known so pokerface could be the decade mega smash it was. So if she doesn’t wait years between songs she could find this one working out well! It’s pretty

OhHenny2020
50 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Here’s what I’ll say: for someone with one song out 2ish years ago, this is pretty big. Sometimes you need a song to work to get that next song to REALLY work. Example (sort of): JD to PF. Granted both went #1, but JD did the leg work of getting Gaga known so pokerface could be the decade mega smash it was. So if she doesn’t wait years between songs she could find this one working out well! It’s pretty

It’s only doing as well as it is because of Cardi, like let’s be real. That’s why she’s on the song. This song is a non-event and the only thing that gives it any “hype” is it being her “comeback” and Cardi B is on the track after the massive success of WAP and albeit slightly less of Up. Let’s be real here.

• ThisGuyTony changed the title to ‘Wild Side’ falls 31 spots on Hot 100 this week

Archived