Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

‘Wild Side’ falls 31 spots on Hot 100 this week

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

gypsy101
On 7/27/2021 at 10:56 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

To me it’s only a hit if it’s top 10 

then again through billboard history there are extremely popular songs that didn’t even crack the top 30

i doubt it’ll rise though 

top 40 is a hit according to billboard

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
22 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Perfect Illusion is better than Bad Romance

You recommended some nice music to me the other day, what happened sis did you hit your head somewhere or something since then :cryga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Ziggy
1 hour ago, OhHenny2020 said:

It’s only doing as well as it is because of Cardi, like let’s be real. That’s why she’s on the song. This song is a non-event and the only thing that gives it any “hype” is it being her “comeback” and Cardi B is on the track after the massive success of WAP and albeit slightly less of Up. Let’s be real here.

Well yeah but I’m saying everyone has songs that exist to put their name out there again (as singles are for) and then other singles that are smashes. But often smashes don’t come out of nowhere for known names. Typically, it’s building momentum. So even if this isn’t the event single itself it could set her up to have one is what I’m saying :) 

OhHenny2020
31 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Well yeah but I’m saying everyone has songs that exist to put their name out there again (as singles are for) and then other singles that are smashes. But often smashes don’t come out of nowhere for known names. Typically, it’s building momentum. So even if this isn’t the event single itself it could set her up to have one is what I’m saying :) 

But wasn’t that what Motivation was supposed to do?

BillieGOAT
On 7/27/2021 at 11:00 PM, gagaisitalian said:

To me it's only a hit if it's highest peak isn't it's debut. If it begins tanking immediately, it was obviously just a viral moment or a hyped comeback...not a hit.

Ooooo I like you!

What they said!

Ziggy
7 hours ago, OhHenny2020 said:

But wasn’t that what Motivation was supposed to do?

Yeah but it was so long ago that it couldn’t do that anymore hahaha basically they flubbed that opportunity (if it were supposed to be that lmao).

Agunimon
8 hours ago, Pennywise said:

You recommended some nice music to me the other day, what happened sis did you hit your head somewhere or something since then :cryga:

which ones did you like? :vegas:

gagaisitalian
On 7/27/2021 at 11:13 PM, Monster7 said:

Rain on me peaked in its debut yet it was definately a hit, same with other songs like Montero

Ok, but if it's peak is NUMBER ONE, that says something different.

Peaking around #14 and then dropping is not a hit.

I wasn't trying to call any artist or song out, just stating my opinion.

Stupid Love didn't peak at number one and tanked and that's certainly a "hit" in terms of my Spotify history lol.

• ThisGuyTony changed the title to ‘Wild Side’ falls 31 spots on Hot 100 this week
badfaith
6 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

UPDATE:

The song has fallen 31 spots on this weeks’ chart.

The song just isn't comeback material. The video and choreo slayed but music-wise, it just fell flat. 

I dont understand how this girl wasted the hype around her, everyone liked Motivation and she just needed similar releases for ganing some status and stability, but instead she went silent for 2 years and cameback with a pretty lame song thats only saved by Cardi. 

Teletubby

Why her team didn't prepare anything to help this song ? no perfomances, only few interviews and they announced it only one day before release ...

pobrane-1.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived