💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Netflix will film Gaga and Tony?

lance13

Featured Posts

GucciGa
7 hours ago, vpez said:

Sure it has to be kind of exclusive and special, but 7,5k is a whole lot of money (I mean you could buy a car from that). I'm sure most people don't even have that much money or if they do they probably won't be able to spend it just like that.

Possibly to get as many genuine Tony fans in v little monsters. Boomers have that cash. 

Proceeds are going to Tony's charity and BTW. 

😇

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this and the eventual Emmy submission.

13 hours ago, Andreu said:

Seems weird that they are going to film two performances back to back tbh not sure this is going to be different enough than their MTV unplugged set to make sense for another professional recording tbh

They probably want multiple shots and vocal takes to choose from to edit together for the special.

Arcadia
On 7/28/2021 at 1:48 PM, agpuh said:

Looking forward to this and the eventual Emmy submission.

They probably want multiple shots and vocal takes to choose from to edit together for the special.

Yeah, this is a VERY common practice.

Bad news. This story is unfortunately false. While it would have been great, Netflix is not filming this. Hopefully it eventually makes it onto Netflix though. Not sure who is filming but hopefully something with widespread reach like Netflix.

Married the Night
On 7/28/2021 at 3:03 AM, Andreu said:

Seems weird that they are going to film two performances back to back tbh not sure this is going to be different enough than their MTV unplugged set to make sense for another professional recording tbh

Not weird at all. Monster ball was filmed over multiple dates and footage spliced together. 

• Jase changed the title to Netflix will film Gaga and Tony?
  • 11 months later...
Chinosky

Yeah when will ever see this look on film :bradley:

large.gagaimages_031.jpg.7705703302ebe4e

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Aglaya

Not me reading this whole thread thinking it was new and being confused as why were Gaga and Tony having another performance after their “final time” last year :triggered: I feel robbed :deadbanana:

could mean anything

• River locked this topic

Archived