Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Netflix will film Gaga and Tony?

lance13

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Meanwhile the Madame X Tour took a year to edit then like 6 months to be released after it's announced. :madge: AND released on Paramount+ a streaming platform I don't even use.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Louie

Source? 

I checked Twitter and I dont see anything related to Netflix filming anything next week :yennefer:

lance13
4 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Source?

I would LOVE to have some AMAZING source, but actually it's pretty boring. A friend of mine is sitting at one of the VIP tables and has already received an email with the details. I actually like the idea of me listening through a vent though. LOL I'd do it.

Economy
3 minutes ago, lance13 said:

I would LOVE to have some AMAZING source, but actually it's pretty boring. A friend of mine is sitting at one of the VIP tables and has already received an email with the details. I actually like the idea of me listening through a vent though. LOL I'd do it.

Id do it too :messga:

On a side note, is a  news with a source being "my friend told me" allowed to be posted in News sections? :rip:

Im not saying i dont believe u tho. I just thought the News section had to be comfirmed reliable sources

Franch Toast

I have no idea about the Netflix part, but this afternoon I received the following alert on my phone that I initially mistook for SPAM [typos not mine as I am pasting verbatim]:

I just wanted to let you know about an amazing event for Lady Gaga we have next week

Date aug 3 or 5 - Lady gaga and Tony Bennett’s concert next week at radio city, we are the exclusive provider of the VIP reserved cocktail seating at 4 person table directly in front of stage in the PIT area - price $7,500 per person. *must be vaccinated, dress code jazz club casual (trendy sleek and cool), names must be submitted

I couldn't afford regular tickets, let alone 7500 bucks a person/30,000 a table (!!!), but at least I can back OP's claim that there will be VIP tables with a specific dress code. 

She/Her/Hers

Jewels n Drugs

Says who tho ???

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

lance13
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

I have no idea about the Netflix part, but this afternoon I received the following alert on my phone that I initially mistook for SPAM [typos not mine as I am pasting verbatim]:

I just wanted to let you know about an amazing event for Lady Gaga we have next week

Date aug 3 or 5 - Lady gaga and Tony Bennett’s concert next week at radio city, we are the exclusive provider of the VIP reserved cocktail seating at 4 person table directly in front of stage in the PIT area - price $7,500 per person. *must be vaccinated, dress code jazz club casual (trendy sleek and cool), names must be submitted

I couldn't afford regular tickets, let alone 7500 bucks a person/30,000 a table (!!!), but at least I can back OP's claim that there will be VIP tables with a specific dress code. 

This is exactly what I'm talking about. My friend is at one of the tables and received an additional email with everything that's going on. Yes, the tickets are that expensive. That's who will be filmed.

enissa11

born this way ball tour found dead in highway 10

Mad Architect of Light

PunkTheFunk
17 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

price $7,500 per person

QO9p.gif

EGOT2027

they’re definitely filming it but it could not even have a distributor yet. sometimes these things are filmed and then cuts are sent around to hbo/netflix/etc to bid on

RAMROD
42 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Says who tho ???

Everyone who got tickets are notified 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Shipper
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Everyone who got tickets are notified 

Will you be filmed?

Update us plebs after the show. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Jase changed the title to Netflix will film Gaga and Tony?
  • River locked this topic

Archived