Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Video of Dua saying racial slur resurfaces amid DaBaby drama

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Born This Way

Great, we can drop all of our attention towards Debaby. Homophobia has been cured.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
7 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Still makes no sense. If it's derogatory no one should use it at all, period! And if you are "reclaiming"/taking back power, you shouldn't complain about it if somone sings the ****ing song that is supposed to rebrand/reclaim power.

oh..so you don’t like being excluded? i wonder how black people in america have felt when they couldn’t even use the same water fountains as white people. you are painfully and willfully ignorant.

littlepotter

The same people that called me "microaggressive" towards Cardi when I criticized her for being homophobic now think that Dua putting the N word in her song is not that big of a deal

42208074-0-image-a-10_1619392080207.jpg

chaeri pls

Economy
23 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

Proving someone else did something wrong does not mean that you did not. Honestly, how is it still like this?

2 wrongs making a right or another wrong justifying another wrong...

Its a mentality that seems to be extremely promiment and i genuinely dont understand why

Bring up sh*t u did and u point out someone elses sh*t as a response... ok so what? Were talking about you right now, what does someone elses screw up have anything to do with u in that moment of the discussion? :rip:

Ppl also do the same with justifications. If someone has something about a person or organization they dont like, suddenly its a free card to be as sh*tty as they want towards them in anyway they want even in ways that dont relate at all :neyde:

Kadikaado
14 hours ago, Chromatography said:

oh..so you don’t like being excluded? i wonder how black people in america have felt when they couldn’t even use the same water fountains as white people. you are painfully and willfully ignorant.

It's not about being excluded, I couldn't care less about it. It's about something being right or wrong. If it is wrong, then it's wrong. Stop twisting things!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

It's not about being excluded, I couldn't care less about it. It's about something being right or wrong. If it is wrong, then it's wrong. Stop twisting things!

it’s like issues aren’t completely black and white. not that hard to understand 

On 7/28/2021 at 5:03 PM, Kadikaado said:

Still makes no sense. If it's derogatory no one should use it at all, period! And if you are "reclaiming"/taking back power, you shouldn't complain about it if somone sings the ****ing song that is supposed to rebrand/reclaim power.

THIS!

Same goes for the word fa.ggot/f.a.g, I'd rather not have anyone use the word instead of it being okay to say by homosexuals.

Kadikaado
5 minutes ago, Bat said:

THIS!

Same goes for the word fa.ggot/f.a.g, I'd rather not have anyone use the word instead of it being okay to say by homosexuals.

No! One thing is saying that to your gay friends, other thing is releasing a product worldwide where anyone can hear it. Like Trixie and Katya on their podcast saying that for her fanbase of teenagers girls, **** NO! Stop It!!

15 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

it’s like issues aren’t completely black and white. not that hard to understand 

This is literally black and white.

Chlorine Sevigny
1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

No! One thing is saying that to your gay friends, other thing is releasing a product worldwide where anyone can hear it. Like Trixie and Katya on their podcast saying that for her fanbase of teenagers girls, **** NO! Stop It!!

This is literally black and white.

So it sounds like you get it when it's about f word but not n word. :oprah:

Kadikaado
2 hours ago, PussPuss said:

So it sounds like you get it when it's about f word but not n word. :oprah:

The point is this word is in countless songs anyone can hear, they are not talking with their friends in private. That's the difference.

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, Kadikaado said:

The point is this word is in countless songs anyone can hear, they are not talking with their friends in private. That's the difference.

I thought your point was "wrong is wrong" though. 

Kadikaado
4 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

I thought your point was "wrong is wrong" though. 

Yes, but people do wrong things in private. It's very different doing something in private and releasing a song that you will make money with and the whole world will listen to.

Kadikaado
Just now, Kadikaado said:

Yes, but people do wrong things in private. It's very different doing something in private and releasing a song that you will make money from and the whole world will listen to.

Ladle Ghoulash

So they're really going this far to justify homophobia and misogyny huh 

Archived