Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DaBaby shades Dua Lipa

Werk

Featured Posts

Werk

Remember to only stream the solo version of Levitating or The Blessed Madonna remix!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

Straights are RUNNING to stan that piece of filth I see :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Jill

DaBaby? More like DaBaby amirite

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

ThisGuyTony

Not The Baby and his stans trying to twist this into a race/cultural issue. :bear:

Teletubby

this is a mess, I wonder if anyone else will call out Dababy ...

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

holy scheisse

I had a feeling this was gonna get reduced to the narrative of Dua being a white woman bringing down a black man lol. 

Too bad in this instance that's not true at all. She's merely taking a stance against his comments because the two of them are associated together and many of her fans are LGBTQ individuals, women, etc. And what he said was gross. Unfortunately he can't even see that 

Focus

making homophobic comments then attacking those commending it, calling them a "culture vulture" while being dragged everywhere :bear:

alsemanche

Why are they acting like the baby is a cultural icon :air: "culture vulture" :air:

Ofc Dua had him on her song for the charts, that's not news. I doubt she even bothered doing a background check because it's most likely that her label organized this whole stupid collab. Was that stupid of her? I guess, especially in this day and age. But I wouldn't put blame on her for his behavior. She clearly called him out and showed support to the people he discriminated against. He's clearly trying to deflect by throwing it on her (and playing the race card), but this isn't  a Nicki Minaj/ 6ix9ine situation (not that Nicki got any serious repercussions for working with that scum twice anyway lmao) and he's just digging himself a deeper hole with everything he says (which I love to see lmao). 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Jill
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Why are they acting like the baby is a cultural icon :air: "culture vulture" :air:

Ofc Dua had him on her song for the charts, that's not news. I doubt she even bothered doing a background check because it's most likely that her label organized this whole stupid collab. Was that stupid of her? I guess, especially in this day and age. But I wouldn't put blame on her for his behavior. She clearly called him out and showed support to the people he discriminated against. He's clearly trying to deflect by throwing it on her, but this isn't  a Nicki Minaj/ 6ix9ine situation (not thay Nicki got any serious repercussions for working with that scum twice anyway lmao) and he's just digging himself a deeper hole with everything he says (which I love to see lmao). 

These types of collab are made so the main star (in this case Dua) can grow. And grow she did. She can perfectly discard him now. He's useless.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

PartySick
9 minutes ago, Werk said:

Remember to only stream the solo version of Levitating

I'll do one better and not stream either

Ha Ha Reaction GIF

No, but seriously I hate when a rap verse is sold to be lazily slapped on a pop song. Either collab or don't, phoning it in like that sounds so cheap :enigma: it's sad that that's the version the radio likes to play now.

🖤

Tinnitus15

he’s really trying…How’s,calling out gays and HIV+ people,not intended on offending  someone?Like make up your mind and shut up.

Gohan

It's kinda true tho :shrug: like this is how it is in the industry since Mariah Carey made it popular to feat a rapper in pop songs when rap was at its peak back then (stan culture even calls it rent-a-rapper pop songs). It's not exclusive to Dula, maybe even the label asked for the feat.

That being said it doesn't diminish DaBaby's hateful comments and it's just trying to put the blame on others and not owning your actions. And the misogynistic culture that elevates men all the time to unreachable pedestals isn't helping either.

Women can't do wrong but men are still maturing, please let's give them a chance!!1 We aaall make mistakes :fatcat: /s

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived