5MfY.gif

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

They did sign one. 

In that case, I'm assuming they're saying this is income they earned while together. She needed a better prenup.

she/her/hers

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, SamanthaC said:

In that case, I'm assuming they're saying this is income they earned while together. She needed a better prenup.

The article says it's temporary until they sort out the prenup.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SharkmanthaC
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

The article says it's temporary until they sort out the prenup.

Guess I should have read the article. :poot:

she/her/hers

dynamite

Omg that's ****ed up, it shouldn't be a fixed percentage when you're talking that much money, it's not necessary for them to have that much

I'd also love to have her income but after I'd bought myself a house and built a sex dungeon etc it would stress me out having that coming in all the time! What could she do with it?

TimisaMonster

I aM uSeD tO a CeRtAiN lIfEsTyLe :yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

smitherz

holy ****!! I’m pretty sure I saw recently that Dr. Dre is paying his ex wife $300k which is only $100k more than Kelly and he’s like a legitimate BILLIONAIRE 😳

Gaga2645

The gender role dynamics here make me feel like the guy truly is a snake especially if the kids are living with her. 

however not y’all acting like 200k a month is breaking her bank account pls kdkkdkfkfkfkf she is literally rich 

Honestly her income seems low to me 

Voice/her show/her music+ private gigs/wayfair

minus taxes minus taking care of her kids minus paying her band/staff that sounds low 

Now she's pretty responsible so I'm sure she's not running through it excessively but she has costs per month too...

also her ex sees the kids for 1-2 weekends per month in her home. He asked for the kids (4 and 6 yo) to travel out of state to see him and judge said NO, granted her primary full custody 

he is 💯 TRASH 

she makes 15 mill alone on voice for one season 

Let's not forget he's trying to fleece her as her ex manager in a separate lawsuit too

"holy ****!! I’m pretty sure I saw recently that Dr. Dre is paying his ex wife $300k which is only $100k more than Kelly and he’s like a legitimate BILLIONAIRE 😳"

I bet his current income per year is much lower and the 300 k is tailored to that

JusKeepBreathin
53 minutes ago, smitherz said:

holy ****!! I’m pretty sure I saw recently that Dr. Dre is paying his ex wife $300k which is only $100k more than Kelly and he’s like a legitimate BILLIONAIRE 😳

I think Marla Maples Trump only got $100k a month and she also was married to a billionaire. 

Something doesn't feel right here. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Economy
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I never get these. Why?

3 hours ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Thank you!? TF? Go make your money, bum. 

3 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Ughhhh spousal support is a scam. Like wtf, we’re not together, I don’t owe you ANYTHING. Who came up with this mess?

I think it started from the time most women used to either not work at all or if they did most earned very little or worked part time so if there was a divorce (which back then was usually only done due to cheating), a wife could still live in dignity after split...

for equality purposes it became applied to men also in circumstances when the wife was the higher earning one since the law was made and it would be a double standard if only men had to pay spousal support but women never did

Times have changed... its a law that doesnt make sense anymore but it still exists cuz its never been revisited :enigma:

Economy
3 hours ago, pachinko said:

Some of us will never earn that in our lifetime. 

I have to work 29 years to make what she does in 1 month. Thats insane :bradley:

Economy
33 minutes ago, Jenbeeny said:

Honestly her income seems low to me 

Voice/her show/her music+ private gigs/wayfair

minus taxes minus taking care of her kids minus paying her band/staff that sounds low 

Now she's pretty responsible so I'm sure she's not running through it excessively but she has costs per month too...

also her ex sees the kids for 1-2 weekends per month in her home. He asked for the kids (4 and 6 yo) to travel out of state to see him and judge said NO, granted her primary full custody 

he is 💯 TRASH 

she makes 15 mill alone on voice for one season 

Let's not forget he's trying to fleece her as her ex manager in a separate lawsuit too

"holy ****!! I’m pretty sure I saw recently that Dr. Dre is paying his ex wife $300k which is only $100k more than Kelly and he’s like a legitimate BILLIONAIRE 😳"

I bet his current income per year is much lower and the 300 k is tailored to that

Theres a number of different factors that courts can take into consideration the percentage will not always be exactly the same

Also i dont know if existing net worth even counts or if its just what ur maming consistently. He may be a billionaire but what is his actual income or earnings?

Many billionaires wealth goes up and down daily and capital gains asset wealth is not always calculated the same way as regular income. I wonder if its excluded from spousal support also and only the dividends of the stocks would count as income? :huh:

Makes sense^^^^^

all the bums (men) applauding this creep for getting this money is so weird... 

primarily a big reason mostly the female gets a chunk is because they have custody and or a stay home mom with no income throughout said marriage 

kelly's ex was a big deal manager who is "retired" conveniently as soon as she divorced him thus claiming no income 🙄🙄🙄🙄To get more of her money 

Archived