💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly Clarkson ordered to pay ex-husband $200K per month in support

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Defmix100
8 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Like is that spousal support supposed to be forever?? 

Dr Dre has to pay his wife $300,000 per month in spousal support and it says that stops when she remarries (if she ever does)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa
32 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Dr Dre has to pay his wife $300,000 per month in spousal support and it says that stops when she remarries (if she ever does)

Yeah, thought so. But damn, Dr Dre is like a billionaire.... 300k seems low compared to Kelly having to give 200k. Kelly really was fleeced đŸ˜Č

Dre is a dirtbag anyway. His ex deserves it. 

😇

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Yeah, thought so. But damn, Dr Dre is like a billionaire.... 300k seems low compared to Kelly having to give 200k. Kelly really was fleeced đŸ˜Č

Dre is a dirtbag anyway. His ex deserves it. 

Yeah Kelly is paying too high but I don't think anyone deserves that much. Spousal support should be enough to live on, not to "maintain their luxurious lifestyle". They should earn their own money.

GucciGa
Just now, Defmix100 said:

Yeah Kelly is paying too high but I don't think anyone deserves that much. Spousal support should be enough to live on, not to "maintain their luxurious lifestyle". They should earn their own money.

I'm general I agree, but when you're dealing with super rich people who cheated on you then I have no mercy. 

😇

Archived