Dababy “apologizes” to people who have been effected by hiv/aids

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald
9 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

he really said y'all business is y'all business after saying his gay fans aren't messy and don't suck **** in the parking lots of concerts? :billie:

If he didn't elaborate on what he said, this wouldn't have backfired so hard. But he did, and he elaborated enough to really put this apology in the most disingenuous light.

I'm normally not critical of apologies because I find a lot of people relentlessly believe that it's just done to save face and not sincere, but this one is definitely one of those and doesn't address anything about wanting to do better for himself.

Yeah, this is the messiest one in a long time :toofunny: 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

littlepotter
16 minutes ago, Jill said:

Not him saying we don't show the same support when a racist cop kills a black man when literally the entirety of last year was dedicated to that :rip: 

Like how do you even argue with that :deadbanana: did no one tell him about george floyd

17 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Not him trying to go with "what about black people???????" like- :air:

shut the **** up being black does not exclude you from criticism 

Especially that hiv/aids disproportionately affects black people

chaeri pls

Agunimon
2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Yeah, this is the messiest one in a long time :toofunny: 

at least he told us our business is our business so I guess we can suck **** in the parking lot of his concerts again. I was so worried.

"Now show this same amount of support when a racist cop kill one of our black ass…YA NOT "

He's like those people who start talking about how society treats men badly when people talk about women's rights. Not surprised at this point tho, lets enjoy this **** show while it lasts, we all know he won't be affected negatively by this on long run because he's successful straight cis man:yennefer:

I'm probably wrong

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, TheLocals said:

not him using an apology to PROMOTE his concerts?? wtaf

I hope he will get some adidas there
assadf.gif

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

PartySick
5 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

BIPOC are disproportionately affected by HIV/AIDS. He should already know that.

Yeah, I thought of this too. The racial disparity is pretty extreme:

Impact-on-Racial-and-Ethnic-Minorities-1

It's true that gay/bi men still make the majority of new infections too (these are all CDC numbers, btw)

cdc-hiv-msm-new-diagnoses-1000x177.png

And here's the overlap and still plainly obvious racial disparity (this is just gay/bi men who were diagnosed, again in 2018 just so it's consistent)

cdc-hiv-msm-diagnoses-graph-700x346.png

The black community is the next hardest hit after the gay community, and a ton of people are part of both, so his little rant here is just...really gross from all angles :toofunny:

🖤

Agunimon
15 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

So this is obviously a shot at Dua. But wtf does being a black rapper have ANYTHING to do with this. BIPOC are disproportionately affected by HIV/AIDS. He should already know that. He needs to understand HIS position in HIS culture. How can he be serious about police brutality, but not educating people about safe sex? Or how about just being an educated human being who knows HIV is no longer a death sentence. Honestly- F*ck him. 

it doesn't have anything to do with it. it's a case of deflection. he wants people talking about how prominent members of the black community (such as himself) are being used for their culture by people who aren't part of it as a means to deflect people from discussing his ignorance on aids and homophobia.

HIM820

Do we think there’s a chance Lolla will drop him? I’m just thinking it could cause lots of craziness since it’s not exactly always a dedicated fanbase crowd at music festivals.

MANiCURE 6
51 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

So black culture = homophobia and ignorance. STOP. :air:

This. He's trying to make a point but miserably failed lmao. Being black has NOTHING to do with what he said... He's just trying to act like he's a victim.

reallydima

Just keep digging, just keep digging, just keep digging, digging, digging. 

WHAT DOES HE DO? HE DIGGGGSSS.

homer simpson episode 21 GIF

BUtterfield 8
18 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Do we think there’s a chance Lolla will drop him? I’m just thinking it could cause lots of craziness since it’s not exactly always a dedicated fanbase crowd at music festivals.

I doubt dababy is gonna get cancelled unfortunately 

latina twilight
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

okay, this is great, guys!! he's giving people permission to get angry for his offenses :excited:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived