And his follow up tweet to this “apology” :bear:

So black culture = homophobia and ignorance. STOP. :air:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill
1 minute ago, PussPuss said:

So...

Not only is he continuing to belittle the LGBTQ community (who btw are not the only community affected by HIV and AIDS) but he is now belittling the BLM movement which saw WORLDWIDE protests. :rip::rip::rip:

He probably thinks they're terrorists or something.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

artdoll

he's really digging his grave deeper, isn't he? :awkney:

his team needs to get him off social media before he does even more damage 

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

beli8

Wow, how messy. And he keeps making new Tweets. How does it work with celebrities and what they post on social media? I guess some do have a publicist/someone who checks/approve before they post and some do not? I'm honestly curious.

Agunimon

he really said y'all business is y'all business after saying his gay fans aren't messy and don't suck **** in the parking lots of concerts? :billie:

If he didn't elaborate on what he said, this wouldn't have backfired so hard. But he did, and he elaborated enough to really put this apology in the most disingenuous light.

I'm normally not critical of apologies because I find a lot of people relentlessly believe that it's just done to save face and not sincere, but this one is definitely one of those and doesn't address anything about wanting to do better for himself.

Jose P

Y’all really should stop paying attention to him. Who even cares at this point what he has to say about his comments, we don’t need an apology from a man like him

HIM820
7 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

And his follow up tweet to this “apology” :bear:

So this is obviously a shot at Dua. But wtf does being a black rapper have ANYTHING to do with this. BIPOC are disproportionately affected by HIV/AIDS. He should already know that. He needs to understand HIS position in HIS culture. How can he be serious about police brutality, but not educating people about safe sex? Or how about just being an educated human being who knows HIV is no longer a death sentence. Honestly- F*ck him. 

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, Jill said:

He probably thinks they're terrorists or something.

Everyone's talking about the Delta variant but DaBaby reminds us Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome is still very much a threat to society. :bradley:

alsemanche

He really said "sorry people with AIDS/HIV (but also I didn't mean to offend you), but f*ck u gays you succ" and called it an apology? :ladyhaha: and what does racist police violence have to do with anything now? :saladga: 

Ngl I'm happy to see him fumble to "fix" things but instead end up showing his true colors even more clearly. What a pile of crap. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

CautiousLurker

Calling that an apology is generous - "sorry y'all nasties got offended" :laughga:

Anyway, he can choke on a dicc in a 5 star hotel :vegas:

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Dababy “apologizes” to people who have been effected by hiv/aids

Archived