He posted about population collapse several times recently

Ā 

Ā 

@Juanlittlem is my ā€*Ā·ź•¤. ā˜ļøeternal storm cloudšŸŒ©ļøļ½”Ėšā€

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

Iā€™m more surprised he has stan accounts. :rip:Ā I thought he was universally disliked along with Jeff Bezos. :air:Ā 

BlueRose

Earth has enough resources for everyone, considering that modern societies are very wasteful for exampleĀ meat and diary industries require a lot of resources and occupy a lot of land to feed huge amounts of crops to feed to animals. Imagine all this fields being used to feed humans.

likeitrough
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

Iā€™m more surprised he has stan accounts. :rip:Ā I thought he was universally disliked along with Jeff Bezos. :air:Ā 

elon groupies are the worst. even the barbz are better.Ā :billie:

River

so idk stop wasting money on electric cars that always flop and start to save humanity by giving us money and free houses and more money

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Agunimon
1 minute ago, River said:

so idk stop wasting money on electric cars that always flop and start to save humanity by giving us money and free houses and more money

Electric cars are better for the environment than gas fueled cars, though.

alsemanche

Weren't capitalists warning about overpopulation like 2 hours ago? Not it's the opposite? Anything but to blame the real source of problems aka capitalism I guessĀ :awkney:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Did he lieĀ 

Pretty much, yea, his framing of this is very disingenuousĀ :vegas:
Ā 

js4754394o9823
7 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

his stans are delusional people who think they are going to be billionaires too if they work hard enough

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Teletubby
1 minute ago, ThisGuyTony said:

theyĀ treat him like god and he is using them toĀ manipulateĀ crypto market. He said last week that he owns Ethereum andĀ price ofĀ EthereumĀ has shot up. It was the same with Dogecoin.Ā 

@Juanlittlem is my ā€*Ā·ź•¤. ā˜ļøeternal storm cloudšŸŒ©ļøļ½”Ėšā€

SharkmanthaC

This isn't his field of expertise, so I think I'll not trust what he says just because he's a rich CEO.Ā 

Spoiler

I'm not saying he's not making some points. But I'm not saying everything he's saying is true either.

Ā 

she/her/hers

Lucas

Isn't it actually the opposite? More people = more co2, more animals killed, more earth ressources used...Ā :confused: I'm confused

River
4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Electric cars are better for the environment than gas fueled cars, though.

But only a small percentage of the world population can actually afford them so whatā€™s the point in keep on investing on them, he just needs to either sell the patent or work together with the motorĀ companiesĀ 

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Archived