Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Elon Musk warns population collapse is the greatest risk to humanity

Teletubby

Featured Posts

BlueRose
1 hour ago, Ferdi47 said:

Yeah no I get that but I'm still confused as to what you would use the space for instead. Just plants ? So everyone becomes a vegan ? I'm not necessarily opposed to it, just wondering what the plan is !

yeah "just plants". use the fields that feed billions of animals per year to feed humans . + no more water consumption to raise animals.  there is no overpopulation there is greed and wasteful lifestyle.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IWantYourLove
3 hours ago, Ferdi47 said:

I mean we have so much unemployment in the world, wouldn't a few less billion people just solve unemployment ... ?

You’re not wrong :billie: admittedly, I didn’t think about that

Ziggy

I mean...I’m not going to trust the guy who has a vested interest in this capitalist talking point lmao wonder why no one is having kids in the US...ALSO this is typically the case for immigration. Immigration keeps the US growing. But if he really thinks we NEED more reproduction then let’s improve the material well-being of most Americans instead of trying to make commercial space flight a thing. No one cares about that vanity project.

Squidward T

Well considering worldwide population will grow by another 2 billion in 10 years, I don’t see how his point is valid. Overpopulation is a bigger threat to our species than under population. Less people= more resources, less pollution, less reliance on fossil fuels, etc. but I agree that population can’t become TOO low. There is a sweet spot. 

Versace
On 7/28/2021 at 1:01 AM, thierryrreiht said:

Humans are an anomaly and nothing we do today truly has a meaning. Population SHOULD decrease. We're not special. We are not worth saving by fleeing to other planets. 

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Humanity and Life is overrated.

This is so depressing...do marry me please

FFXIV WhiteMage

What he actually mean is he and his cohorts are running out of guinea pigs for their “projects”.

The population is just fine. In fact some portion of the world is already congested. Instead of worrying about reproduction, he should focus his eyes on healing the earth and protecting its resources if he really want to make a change. 

Nathaniel Arven

dumbest person on earth. I loathe him and I'm not ashamed to say this, nor feeling guilty, or like a "catty b$$ch", or whatever. Him and his peers are horrible persons. And dangerous as f. 

1 hour ago, Squidward T said:

I don’t see how his point is valid

It's not, this guy is one of the most powerful dumbass on Earth. Pure Scheisse. 

Nathaniel Arven

I seriously believe that even Azealia Banks is doing more good to mankind than him. 

Spoiler

don't come at me saying bad things about her it's all a methaphor of how I hate ALL those horrible persons/men (ew men) with power. 

P0JffionRowQat

As a french-african, most African countries don't want to reduce their populations.  If you advocate to reduce population, you should start with your own country and set examples.

President Biden
On 7/27/2021 at 4:41 PM, kukuryku666 said:

his stans are delusional people who think they are going to be billionaires too if they work hard enough

pAsSiVE iNcOmE anD lOnG tErM gAinZ

I got drunk

P0JffionRowQat

Stans of Biden are stans of Elon alright, that's why Elon got a free gift worth $178 millions from the gov.  Nasa gets their funds from the gov.  lol

Archived