• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

We are overpopulated :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

holy scheisse
5 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

Humans are an anomaly and nothing we do today truly has a meaning. Population SHOULD decrease. We're not special. We are not worth saving by fleeing to other planets. 

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Humanity and Life is overrated.

Out Of It In A Daze GIF by Amazon Prime Video

PunkTheFunk

Population collapse is the least of our worries right now.

enissa11
6 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

Humans are an anomaly and nothing we do today truly has a meaning. Population SHOULD decrease. We're not special. We are not worth saving by fleeing to other planets. 

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Humanity and Life is overrated.

and is overrated by this rich douchebags and the onesthat share his mentality, when you're suffering and in misery the only thing you wish is for it to stop.

Mad Architect of Light

FATCAT
7 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I’m more surprised he has stan accounts. :rip: I thought he was universally disliked along with Jeff Bezos. :air: 

He pays for good PR, has for years. Same with his hair plugs.

Purr more, hiss less.

Wet Fire

Can't he just STFU? :huntyga:

Population collapse, if it ever happens, because reduced population growth isn't collapse and this collapse is extremely difficult to take place, would be a bliss for our planet.

We're in the middle of the sixth mass extinction as many have called it. But it's in no significant way affecting human population. The amount of ignorance and arrogance this idiot has is astonishing :lmao:

salty like sodium
13 hours ago, BlueRose said:

Earth has enough resources for everyone, considering that modern societies are very wasteful for example meat and diary industries require a lot of resources and occupy a lot of land to feed huge amounts of crops to feed to animals. Imagine all this fields being used to feed humans.

So your plan is to get rid of the industries that are being used to feed humans to replace them with ... other industries that will feed humans ? It's not like the meat and dairy industry is not used as a food source by humans ...

Teletubby
8 hours ago, GAMS said:

I mean, didn't you just have a baby...

he has 6 kids

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RahrahWitch

God he really does live in his own little world.

Maybe just maybe people aren't having children because they can't afford it?

A MESS

Why are they talking as if human extinction is a bad thing tho...

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Economy
14 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Weren't capitalists warning about overpopulation like 2 hours ago? Not it's the opposite? Anything but to blame the real source of problems aka capitalism I guess :awkney:

What? Where u been? Environmentalists are the ones warning of overpopulation capitalists have not been saying this 2h ago at all :rip:

Capitalists that worry about growth and economy exclusively have for many years worried about plummeting birth rates and ageing population and issues like funding retirement with fewer and fewer young people and attaining growth with stalling demographics

In most of the developed world already birth rates have been below replacemwnt level for decades

Archived