Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa horrified at DaBaby's comments

Teletubby

Featured Posts

enissa11
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I don't think it was Gaga decision but Interscope, they also removed R.Kelly collab from Pussycat Dolls album. 

it was because the documentary that unveil a lot of **** i think

Mad Architect of Light

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

I mean, let’s not pretend this « collaboration » was a genuine process… you never knew this dude in the first place, Dua.

Teletubby
Just now, enissa11 said:

it was because the documentary that unveil a lot of **** i think

artists from other labels still have songs with R.Kelly on Spotify, Youtube. Justin Bieber, Ciara, Bruno Mars had not removed them from their discography. 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Admin
6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, let’s not pretend this « collaboration » was a genuine process… you never knew this dude in the first place, Dua.

She never said she knew him. She said “the person she worked with“ and she did...

Admin
13 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

it was a hit, actually as far as i remember it was succesful without even being a single and it was top 10

You are wrong. It was a single, and it wasn‘t top ten.

The point is that the comparison makes no sense because even if DWUW were a hit, it's nowhere near Gaga's biggest songs, while “Levitating“ is literally Dua‘s highest charting track and still smashing.

enissa11
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

You are wrong. It was a single, and it wasn‘t top ten.

The point is that the comparison makes no sense because even if DWUW were a hit, it's nowhere near Gaga's biggest songs, while “Levitating“ is literally Dua‘s highest charting track and still smashing.

well, yes, that is fair, but my point saying that was that it is possible to take down a song down in regards of problematic behaviour and there's antecedents, it is 2021 and we should be more strict regarding hate and homophobia in what we consume.
BTW i just check and it was #9 and what i meant is that it was successful before being a single and then because of that her label made it a single, however, is meaningless...

Mad Architect of Light

Agunimon

It's not like its her choice entirely on whether to remove the version or not. 

ThisGuyTony

I doubt it’s being removed. The song has 820 million streams (the solo version has 265 million). They’d have to remove every song The Baby is featured on as well but I doubt that’s gonna happen.

RichAssPiss

A big donation of some money she's made from their collab to HIV charities would be nice.

js4754394o9823
46 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

why do you only focus on Dua? there are also other artists who collaborated with him lately : Justin Bieber, Megan Thee Stallion, Anitta, Kanye West, DJ Khaled, 24kGoldn and he also earns money from these collabs. 

he collaborated with a man who shoot Megan in foot and talked **** about her

so if she could delete him, i think it would be done by now

rest of them are problematic too, so no one expect them to care

and Dua is the only one who is in top3 with him right now

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Jose P
45 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

it was a hit, actually as far as i remember it was succesful without even being a single and it was top 10

Ma’am don’t even attempt to compare a song that barely broke the top 10 with what’s probably going to end up being the most successful song of 2021. It’s not even a close comparison.

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Admin
24 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

well, yes, that is fair, but my point saying that was that it is possible to take down a song down in regards of problematic behaviour and there's antecedents, it is 2021 and we should be more strict regarding hate and homophobia in what we consume.
BTW i just check and it was #9 and what i meant is that it was successful before being a single and then because of that her label made it a single, however, is meaningless...

It did not go Top 10, it peaked at #13 on Billboard.

I’m still not sure what the point of your comparison is. 

enissa11
Just now, Jose P said:

Ma’am don’t even attempt to compare a song that broke the top 10 with what’s probably going to end up being the most successful song of 2021. It’s not even a close comparison.

i just brought it up because it was an antecedent and to remark that is is possible to remove a collab with problematic ppl, we should be more strict in regards homophobia in 2021

Mad Architect of Light

Luke78619

People really think that’s dua has the power to have one of her biggest songs, that is still currently charting high, removed from streaming services and iTunes? :green: 

remember that it took a loooooong while for Gaga and interscope to remove a 6 year old song from services, why act like Dua and her label would delete the collab? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Admin locked this topic

Archived