Dua Lipa horrified at DaBaby's comments

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin
11 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

well... gaga took down dwuw, it was big and it was her second official single...

Do What U Want was never big, and Gaga removed it years later. “Levitating“ is Dua's biggest US hit, and it's still smashing. This comparison makes no sense.

Bleachella
10 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

well... gaga took down dwuw, it was big and it was her second official single...

DWUW was a mid-sized hit from an at the time, 6 year old album. Levitating is number 3 on the Hot 100. If you’re going to make baseless comparisons at least do it with something that makes a little more sense? It would be like if Gaga removed Bradley while Shallow was in the top 3. Simply put, it wouldn’t happen. Removing DWUW didn’t hurt Gaga commercially because the song was a largely forgotten and old single. Big difference from Levitating. 

Bleachella
Just now, Admin said:

Do What U Want was never big, and Gaga removed it years later. “Levitating“ is Dua's biggest US hit, and it's still smashing. This comparison makes no sense.

twins omg! 

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Teletubby said:

why do you only focus on Dua? there are also other artists who collaborated with him lately : Justin Bieber, Megan Thee Stallion, Anitta, Kanye West, DJ Khaled, 24kGoldn and he also earns money from these collabs. 

Exactly and she's the only one that's said something about those comments. The others are silent.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
15 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

Well Gaga hasn't taken down Jewels and Drugs. So what exactly is your point?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

i love her so much. Not many artist call out the behavior of their male artists on a public platform like this. She is great tbh

enissa11
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

why do you only focus on Dua? there are also other artists who collaborated with him lately : Justin Bieber, Megan Thee Stallion, Anitta, Kanye West, DJ Khaled, 24kGoldn and he also earns money from these collabs. 

i don't follow those artist at all, so bad if they don't condemn this homophobic statements, i just talk about what i consume, i focus on levitating because it is the song that is giving him exposure right now

Mad Architect of Light

HausOfAntonio
28 minutes ago, good said:

A full business day later, maam? We know you’ve been on that phone.

If the label won’t let her take it down, she should be actively discouraging people from listening to that version.

Then we pressure the label? Thats the problem really, people don’t know how to organise to get things done. 

enissa11
10 minutes ago, Admin said:

it was a hit, actually as far as i remember it was succesful without even being a single and it was top 10

Mad Architect of Light

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, Admin said:

Do What U Want was never big, and Gaga removed it years later.

I don't think it was Gaga decision but Interscope, they also removed R.Kelly collab from Pussycat Dolls album. 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

HausOfAntonio
14 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Because she’s been very vocal about supporting her LGBTQ fanbase. We expect, as we should, her to put her money where her mouth is. 

RudraCNG

I think it's pretty big the fact she spoke "against" one of her collaborators, even when the song involved is one of her biggest hits atm. I wouldn't expect her to remove the song (she probably can't do nothing either, it's her label decision) but I'm glad she adressed the problem.

enissa11
9 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Well Gaga hasn't taken down Jewels and Drugs. So what exactly is your point?

jnd wasn't a single and by the time of the t.i thing the song was years old.
My point was just that it is possible that the song can be taken downd.

Mad Architect of Light

ProfessionalClown

Can we get the remix just with dababy bc I like the instrumental 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived