Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa horrified at DaBaby's comments

Teletubby

Featured Posts

enissa11
1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

Why is the solution always to erase anything with the offending person's involvement? Rewriting the past doesn't change what happened now, and Dua shouldn't have to do anything just because this ignorant man decided to run his mouth.

it's not the past, it's the present, this song is giving that douchebag exposure now lol

Mad Architect of Light

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11
3 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

its the music industry. there's no way they're gonna let her take down a song that big.

well... gaga took down dwuw, it was big and it was her second official single...

Mad Architect of Light

Focus

good for her for speaking up. it'd be nice if they pulled out the song too. we need to stop normalizing pop girls collaborating with messy & homophobic rappers

Gagaism

Wait for her label waiting to get that #1 next week which is very likely after this whole mess, and then they will only thinking on removing the song :zilla:

So unfortunate because it’s literally her most successful song in the USA.

Poeple here finding the way to put the blame on Dua for some reason. You have been more vocal and negative about her ( that did not do anything) rather than to Dababy s words. 

FunkYou

people reacting again as if running a popstar's career was as easy as typing a comment on a forum. 

RainingOnMe
5 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Why is the solution always to erase anything with the offending person's involvement? Rewriting the past doesn't change what happened now, and Dua shouldn't have to do anything just because this ignorant man decided to run his mouth.

I don't think it's about rewriting the past but recalling his remix means he can no longer profit off of it, which he deserves considering the horrible things he said.

Gimme More

It's embarrassing how some of you jump on the train to attack her, when she just spoke up supporting the LGBTQ+ community.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

alsemanche

I'm glad she didn't let it slide. Now I hope they do something about the sing too, the scumbag is still gaining exposure and money from it and that shouldn't be the case. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

enissa11
6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

It's embarrassing how some of you jump on the train to attack her, when she just spoke up supporting the LGBTQ+ community.

no one is attacking her lol, so dramatic, we just want the song taken down to cut off his exposure and profit.

Mad Architect of Light

JusKeepBreathin
15 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

yet she's most likely not gonna remove his version of levitating? streams more important than fighting against homophobia i guess

Oh girl. Gaga didn't remove R.Kelly until years later. 

There is still a record label she has to go through. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Admin
14 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

yet she's most likely not gonna remove his version of levitating? streams more important than fighting against homophobia i guess

“Levitating“ is Dua‘s biggest hit. That would be pretty much equivalent to Gaga removing “Bad Romance“... in 2010. 

Save this energy for someone who deserves it... like, you know, Dababy.

Cookie Tookie
19 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

no one is attacking her lol, so dramatic, we just want the song taken to cut off his exposure and profit.

The way y’all are placing the blame on the woman as if she’s the one who is responsible for his actions… how about you call the radios (which literally no one even listens to) and demand his own music gets taken off? 

Teletubby
Just now, enissa11 said:

no one is attacking her lol, so dramatic, we just want the song taken to cut off his exposure and profit.

why do you only focus on Dua? there are also other artists who collaborated with him lately : Justin Bieber, Megan Thee Stallion, Anitta, Kanye West, DJ Khaled, 24kGoldn and he also earns money from these collabs. 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Admin locked this topic

Archived