Featured Posts

Teletubby

E7U3Z9DXsAE4nYx?format=jpg&name=large

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roboboy

yet she's most likely not gonna remove his version of levitating? streams more important than fighting against homophobia i guess

Chic
Just now, LG6IsHere said:

yet she's most likely not gonna remove his version of levitating? streams more important than fighting against homophobia i guess

How do you know what she’s gonna do?

RainingOnMe

I mean this just happened yesterday... I'm sure she'll take it down. If she doesn't I'll be disappointed.

PunkTheFunk

If she doesn't disown the Levitating remix and remove all further association with Dababy, this means nothing.

Roboboy
Just now, Chic said:

How do you know what she’s gonna do?

its the music industry. there's no way they're gonna let her take down a song that big.

Cameltoe Chariot

Why is the solution always to erase anything with the offending person's involvement? Rewriting the past doesn't change what happened now, and Dua shouldn't have to do anything just because this ignorant man decided to run his mouth.

A full business day later, maam? We know you’ve been on that phone.

If the label won’t let her take it down, she should be actively discouraging people from listening to that version.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Rifek

Anyway I’m happy that she responded to this situation. She’s really a good girl. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Roboboy
1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

Why is the solution always to erase anything with the offending person's involvement? Rewriting the past doesn't change what happened now, and Dua shouldn't have to do anything just because this ignorant man decided to run his mouth.

because its lining his pockets? :ladyhaha:

Chic
1 minute ago, LG6IsHere said:

its the music industry. there's no way they're gonna let her take down a song that big.

So if it’s not her choice, why put any blame or expectations on her? 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived