Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billboard: Dua Lipa Fans Want DaBaby Removed From 'Levitating'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

After DaBaby's homophobic rant at the Rolling Loud Miami festival Sunday (July 25), Dua Lipa's fans have asked the singer to remove the rapper from her remix of "Levitating" and add in Megan Thee Stallion instead.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9606767/dua-lipa-fans-dababy-replace-levitating-remix/

Will she do anything?

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

Umm there's already a solo version and a remix with Madonna and Missy Elliott, just stream those and push her to remove this one completely... 

Ok wait I heard the Megan version and it's actually cool, maybe they've made some points... 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

There’s other great versions of it (mine is the solo version), but it’s great to see people are getting to know that DaBaby and his homophobic views are garbaj. :applause:

River

solo will be always be the superior, I really don't like the remixes

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Luke78619

I never listened to the DaBaby Remix after the first listen anyway :vegas: 

solo reigns supreme 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

JusKeepBreathin

Give it to Cardi. Get that number #1 girl. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

It’s easy enough to just take it off of streaming, right? I’m sure he doesn’t care about it if he’s making comments like this. See when you chase trends, you gotta be prepared for the repercussions caused by said trends

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Gagaloo911

Never listened to it and now I'm glad I didn't :vegas:

reallydima
1 minute ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Never listened to it and now I'm glad I didn't :vegas:

^Ain't that the truth. ^

Dua and Megan sound like a great pair. They should just collab on a different song. 

Admin
10 minutes ago, good said:

It’s easy enough to just take it off of streaming, right?

Yes, except “Levitating“ is pretty much Dua‘s biggest hit in the US. It would be a tough decision, that's like Gaga removing “Shallow“.

Oh and f*** Dababy

HausOfAntonio

Ok I’ll be extremely disappointed in Dua if she doesn’t address this actually…

nathantj594

I literally don’t even know who tf this is. What has he had that’s been on the radio maybe? I don’t keep up with heteronormative garbage. Last rap song I heard was some white guy with skittles teeth yelling into the microphone and flipping off the camera. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

18 minutes ago, Admin said:

Yes, except “Levitating“ is pretty much Dua‘s biggest hit in the US. It would be a tough decision, that's like Gaga removing “Shallow“.

Oh and f*** Dababy

I definitely see her not removing it since… yknow. Maybe she should have done more research before collaborating. She knows the majority percentage of her listeners are gay so it’s probably worth it to make sure this straight person checks out on the “respect”… I feel like she could’ve inferred the homophobia vibes before they got to the point of collab but idk. She’ll do what she needs to to get big so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived