Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billboard: Dua Lipa Fans Want DaBaby Removed From 'Levitating'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

Ok snowflakes remove it and end homophobia :toofunny:

Opposing homophobes and not wanting to support them makes you a "snowflake" now?  :awkney: I guess we'll just let homophobes live their life with 0 consequences now and allow them to repeat their discriminatory behavior because we are #tough and #strong. :awkney:

Y'all can be so gross sometimes. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopMusicForever
2 minutes ago, good said:

I definitely see her not removing it since… yknow. Maybe she should have done more research before collaborating. She knows the majority percentage of her listeners are gay so this is kind of a big fumble… I feel like she could’ve inferred the homophobia vibes before they got to the point of collab

Gaga collaborated with T.I umm

38 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

Am I defending that **** decision, along with the **** decision to collab with multiple other predators? Not at all!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Runway
Just now, alsemanche said:

Opposing homophobes and not wanting to support them makes you a "snowflake" now?  :awkney: I guess we'll just let homophobes live their life with 0 consequences now and allow them to repeat their discriminatory behavior because we are #tough and #strong. :awkney:

Y'all can be so gross sometimes. 

Removing a pop song from a streaming plarform is not a consequence, its a performative fan service, and doesn’t solve at all the root of the problem 

Mister G

Good I’m glad he’s getting called out and this is getting more attention. He shouldn’t be getting some ounce of success off of HER track with the s*** he spewed.

3 minutes ago, Runway said:

Removing a pop song from a streaming plarform is not a consequence, its a performative fan service, and doesn’t solve at all the root of the problem 

It’s about solidarity. Dua sees herself as an ally and it’s not too much to ask for her to match her actions to that.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Admin
1 minute ago, Runway said:

I mean, nobody expects Dua to solve the root of the problem, it's about making a statement. 

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Runway said:

Yeah let's keep saying that so that homophobes keep doing their thing with no consequences or repercussions. 

Removing the song means it doesn't gets streamed anymore, he loses a hit song, consequently losing money. And it'll make a lot of noise if a huge pop star like Dua removes a song for any reason, so imagine the noise it will make if it's for homophobia in particular. Why would ANYONE oppose removing a song that's literally giving a homophobe exposure and money? How is that fan service? Of course it won't end homophobia, no single act will, but it'll definitely have a positive impact on both the industry and on her fans, a lot of whom are queer and are disgusted by that scumbag's behavior. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

js4754394o9823
6 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

8 years ago lol

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Runway
Just now, Admin said:

I mean, nobody expects Dua to solve the root of the problem, it's about making a statement. 

I don’t believe in holding women accountable for a bad mans action. This is why i disagree with dwuw being off streaming 🤷‍♀️

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, Runway said:

I don’t believe in holding women accountable for a bad mans action. This is why i disagree with dwuw being off streaming 🤷‍♀️

its not about punishing the woman, but cutting that men off and not giving him any money

by this logic, every problematic man can be successful, all he need to do is put a woman next to him and it's totally okay to stream his music, because that girl did nothing wrong

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Not to create drama, but I think collaborating with actual confirmed abusers, homophobes and rapists is worse than working with somebody that's alleged to have done something and the allegations are disputed by the courts. Just my two-pence.

Anderson123

Sucks that they used the remix for the music video, could’ve been easier to remove it and move on.

One thing we’ve learned from these is that people love controversy so the song is gonna have some attention and sell more these next couple of weeks lol sadly not enough to take the top spot with BTS dominating right now. 

Just now, Anderson123 said:

Sucks that they used the remix for the music video, could’ve been easier to remove it and move on. 

Last year, BBC Studios had to use CGI to edit out a contestant from an entire episode of MasterChef. It is completely do-able and possible.

Archived