Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS10: Red Tide + Death Valley teaser

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

tyler k

i'm very optimistic about this double feature idea because I think genuinely believe this shorter "season" idea will work in the writers favor... they don't have a full 13 episodes and early reviews/fan reception of the first half of the season to change things in the middle and let it all go off rails just bc they're trying to pander.

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

Oh god not the f.ucking aliens I'm not gonna sleep for months :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Poltergeist

I'm a bit worried about the Death Valley. Both alien theme and desert scenery bore me to death. I hope there will be some amazing connections with Asylum, so I won't mind :vegas:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Oh my that looks epic:firega: I mean we know the actual season is not gonna be like any of the teasers (watch those creatures shown won't even appear on the show) but still hyped

I'm probably wrong

SwissMonster
8 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Based on this teaser which is showing nothing at all from the actual show I'm sure, looks cheap and tacky :billie:

It is obviously on purpose that it looks how it looks. “Double Feature” is a 1930s Film genre so I guess they tried to make it look a little bit like it

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Glamourpuss

I've missed movies and TV shows about aliens and alien abduction. I'm hoping it's less camp and more creepy. 

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I've missed movies and TV shows about aliens and alien abduction. I'm hoping it's less camp and more creepy. 

omg, i remember watching old american tv movie about aliens abduction and it was so scary, i could't sleep next night :air: this theme has a lot of potential 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Ororo Munroe
4 hours ago, Aussie said:

Didn’t get a chance to read other comments but I’m wondering if Ryan Murphy might be misleading us (again) with the trailer and art. It seems odd to see the Siren and Alien in such a fully fledged out trailer! I wonder if this is only a tiny part of the season or, perhaps, its relating to the movie industry 

i really hope this season somehow connects to movie industry

maybe transition between stories would be done in the style of double features with fake movies commercials i would live for that 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Debithius

I am sorry but the actual show is never as good as the trailers since Season 3 (except for season 8). I am so hyped to see Aliens vs Vampires but I really hope this is good and not just some recycled cliché murder show.

ThisGuyTony
18 hours ago, QueenMortuana said:

Things we've seen in AHS teasers so rarely look like what we get in the show lol.

So true. :messga: I wished the actual show looked like the trailers do cause they do an amazing job hyping me up. :air: 

VoidTwo
21 minutes ago, Debithius said:

I am sorry but the actual show is never as good as the trailers since Season 3 (except for season 8). I am so hyped to see Aliens vs Vampires but I really hope this is good and not just some recycled cliché murder show.

It won't be aliens VS vampires like a Freddy Vs Jason type of story, I think they are just the themes of two separate stories. 

MonsterPaws
21 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It’s gonna be a hot mess, after watching stories I’ve got no faith left that Ryan Murphy is gonna deliver with AHS anymore. :fatcat:

I trust that Ryan Murphy will deliver a great first 5 episodes or so but I swear--almost--all the seasons I've watched so far start great but then tumble down to nowhere (Scream Queens S1 and S2, Hotel, Roanoke).

Like he's clearly a creative genius but I think he needs a George Lucas and his wife situation where someone balances out his storylines a bit.

I'm especially sad at how this affected Scream Queens. That show was fantastic (well S1 at least...)

MonsterPaws
20 hours ago, phantasmas said:

The alien just lying there on the beach... LMFAOOOOO

he looks kinda thic not gonna lie 200.gif

Archived