AHS10: Red Tide + Death Valley teaser

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondHeart326
2 hours ago, NoahSuns said:

I thought so too but now I wonder if it was taken during the making of the teasers?

No that's where they were filming in provincetown. They never use teasers of the actual show for promo so that's definitely from the show 

DiamondHeart326
44 minutes ago, alecks said:

The Murder House part felt very forced and unnecessary. Also, if they're going to use possibly the most iconic setting from the show (next to the Coven house) we should at least see a few familiar ghosts, other than the twins and infantata. There's already a therapist on site lol, we didn't need the new lady

The finale of stories is going back to murder house. A lot of the og ghosts will return including the new ones introduced in rubber woman episodes. Noah cyrus is also starring in it

16 minutes ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

The finale of stories is going back to murder house. A lot of the og ghosts will return including the new ones introduced in rubber woman episodes. Noah cyrus is also starring in it

I… don’t know how to feel about this lol. If done right it could be very good though. 

RahrahWitch

Sirens and Aliens have so much potential, I'm a little nervous it's going to turn into comedy camp horror rather than being more serious like the earlier seasons but I guess we'll wait and see.

DiamondHeart326
17 minutes ago, alecks said:

I… don’t know how to feel about this lol. If done right it could be very good though. 

Right. Same here. I had mixed feelings about the first two episodes but then I reminded myself it's a whole different show and just set in the ahs universe so once I removed the episodes from thinking they were fully connected I actually liked them a little more. But I'm just curious how they're going to do a new story to bring us back to the location.  Insiders say it's the biggest cast ahs has ever had for a single episode which leads me to believe most of the og actors are returning for bit parts

30 minutes ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

Right. Same here. I had mixed feelings about the first two episodes but then I reminded myself it's a whole different show and just set in the ahs universe so once I removed the episodes from thinking they were fully connected I actually liked them a little more. But I'm just curious how they're going to do a new story to bring us back to the location.  Insiders say it's the biggest cast ahs has ever had for a single episode which leads me to believe most of the og actors are returning for bit parts

I had wondered how this series would impact the main show. Like is it just building off that world and all plot development from Stories stays confined to that show? How can the events of Drive In not affect the entire world? Maybe these spin off into new self-contained timelines like 1984?

I guess Mallory’s reset at the end of Apocalypse can always be used to explain things lol 

Sneaky Oliver

I really love the titles :woot: Red Tide slays 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

BlingNotTheMusic

Love how even after all this we still have no idea what it's about :billie: I guess water vampires and aliens? 

Stoked regardless!

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, alecks said:

Drive In was a lot of fun! I could’ve done without the first 2 though. Can’t wait to see what episode 4 brings

I wasn't in love with Rubber (wo)man 1+2 so I'm looking forward to Drive In!

1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I wasn't in love with Rubber (wo)man 1+2 so I'm looking forward to Drive In!

It was very Twilight Zone-ish and self contained! Refreshing compared to the first 2

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, alecks said:

It was very Twilight Zone-ish and self contained! Refreshing compared to the first 2

I sometimes wish Murphy did anthology like that because sometimes his shows lose focus.

Gagaloo911

Based on this teaser which is showing nothing at all from the actual show I'm sure, looks cheap and tacky :billie:

Aussie

Didn’t get a chance to read other comments but I’m wondering if Ryan Murphy might be misleading us (again) with the trailer and art. It seems odd to see the Siren and Alien in such a fully fledged out trailer! I wonder if this is only a tiny part of the season or, perhaps, its relating to the movie industry 

Archived