Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS10: Red Tide + Death Valley teaser

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
Just now, alecks said:

Drive In was a lot of fun! I could’ve done without the first 2 though. Can’t wait to see what episode 4 brings

same, first two episodes were unnecessary (we've seen enough of murder house like cmon) 

other's episodes plots sound really exiting 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

I thought so too but now I wonder if it was taken during the making of the teasers?

maybe so, it would make sense 

Jose P

After years of watching, I’ve learned not to get excited over AHS promo teasers. They’re always insanely well made and awesome, but barely anything to do with the season that ends up being a mess most of the time 

• Mr Oak changed the title to AHS10: Red Tide + Death Valley teaser
imnotyourbabe10

Water horror and sci-fi, eff yeah! Just wish they were separate seasons. Glad to be steering away from murder house and coven. Also, they’re overdue for a mountain/winter horror setting

gypsy101
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It’s gonna be a hot mess, after watching stories I’ve got no faith left that Ryan Murphy is gonna deliver with AHS anymore. :fatcat:

wow are people hating AHstories that much? i thought the first two were pretty good even though the third was a bit less good

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Water horror and sci-fi, eff yeah! Just wish they were separate seasons. Glad to be steering away from murder house and coven. Also, they’re overdue for a mountain/winter horror setting

i think it will actually benefit stories, because less episodes = less time for writers to ruin everything after great beginning :bear:

Is this Kerli singing the song?

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Ororo Munroe
8 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

I hope it’s actually scary for once

I think Asylum and Roanoke were quiet scary 

judaspriest
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It’s gonna be a hot mess, after watching stories I’ve got no faith left that Ryan Murphy is gonna deliver with AHS anymore. :fatcat:

Nah, so long as they keep serving black wetsuits and the like, I'm in

1 hour ago, ororo munroe said:

same, first two episodes were unnecessary (we've seen enough of murder house like cmon) 

other's episodes plots sound really exiting 

The Murder House part felt very forced and unnecessary. Also, if they're going to use possibly the most iconic setting from the show (next to the Coven house) we should at least see a few familiar ghosts, other than the twins and infantata. There's already a therapist on site lol, we didn't need the new lady

LastNight

Incredible promo. They always do amazing teasers, trailers and posters - they’re so stylised and well executed.

Sometimes I wish the same aesthetics carried into the seasons but then I think I actually quite like how the teasers have their own vibe and are more conceptual/metaphorical in nature, and then the show has its own separate look and feel. 

Archived