💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paris Hilton is pregnant

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

G U C C I

She looks so happy! Seeing stories like this make me not stress so much about being single and childless in my mid-thirties :saladga:

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

She looks so happy! Seeing stories like this make me not stress so much about being single and childless in my mid-thirties :saladga:

She underwent IVF. She got advices from Kim Kardashian. She event said she is using gender selection, she wants to have twins and only IVF can make her 100% sure that she will have a boy and a girl.

Congratulations to them

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

She underwent IVF. She got advices from Kim Kardashian. She event said she is using gender selection, want to have twins and IVF can make her 100% sure that she will have a boy and a girl.

Whew!! Ritzy people tingz

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BUtterfield 8
49 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

She underwent IVF. She got advices from Kim Kardashian. She event said she is using gender selection, she wants to have twins and only IVF can make her 100% sure that she will have a boy and a girl.

Congratulations to them

I remember seeing comments about how getting to choose the gender of your baby through IVF was unethical and I’m like if I have the money to do that I would try to have twins as will 

well through surrogacy 

Lona Delery

oop heres kyle richards's storyline for season 12

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Lona Delery said:

oop heres kyle richards's storyline for season 12

:ladyhaha:

SharkmanthaC

I am happy for her.

I am also frustrated at the fact that IVF was just a thing that she did because she's rich. So many women (myself included), this is your only option for conceiving. It's not that I blame her for doing this, but IVF should be easier to reach for everyone. Just for one round, we will be paying $25k. It is much cheaper (and even covered) in other countries. Anyway, I have lots of feelings about it but those don't matter for this discussion. I'm glad she was able to achieve her dreams.

Also, IVF cannot guarantee twins. You can use it for gender selection, but some say that isn't 100%. 

she/her/hers

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived