Top Posters In This Topic

• Morphine Prince

• alsemanche

• RAMROD

• Franch Toast

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kids under 12 can’t get vaccinated and immunocompromised people didn’t get a choice.  What a selfish statement. 

Why everyone stop wearing it is beyond me  

I mean, it's the unvaccinated who are mostly the problem, but since I don't trust anyone these days, I am back to masking indoors for the most part. I am still dining out occasionally, and I work out

RAMROD

Why everyone stop wearing it is beyond me :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝕆𝕗 ℍ𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 9
President Biden

:huntyga: No thank you. I decline this recommendation

I got drunk
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2
Franch Toast

I mean, it's the unvaccinated who are mostly the problem, but since I don't trust anyone these days, I am back to masking indoors for the most part. I am still dining out occasionally, and I work out in person, but otherwise I am masked up when shopping, etc. 

I trust my Pfizer double dose to protect me from a severe case of Covid, but I'll do my part to curb transmission, plus I'd rather not have a mild case either. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
rojo

They can shove their recommendation up their a**. I'm vaccinated and I am not wearing a mask to protect those who refuse to get vaccinated. If they die...natural selection 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
BillieGOAT

But I thought we were completely confident in the vaccine! This is shocking and completely unpredictable!

• Sad 1
Chromatography
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I mean, it's the unvaccinated who are mostly the problem, but since I don't trust anyone these days, I am back to masking indoors for the most part. I am still dining out occasionally, and I work out in person, but otherwise I am masked up when shopping, etc. 

I trust my Pfizer double dose to protect me from a severe case of Covid, but I'll do my part to curb transmission, plus I'd rather not have a mild case either. 

this. it baffles me that people would rather get sick and feel like sh!t for 4/5 days than just wear a mask

• Thanks 1
RAMROD
4 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

But I thought we were completely confident in the vaccine! This is shocking and completely unpredictable!

We are, but Delta variant is super contagius even with a mask, CDC have suggested two masks now, (for regular fabric mask and surgical mask), to avoid catching Delta variant, otherwise it still gonna fck you up real bad when you are vaccinated. 
Those unvaxxed mortality rate with this variant is almost zero. Didn't you see what it did to India and Indonesia?  

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝕆𝕗 ℍ𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2
imnotyourbabe10

Will still wear a mask to protect others when in public places (a store, grocery). Also, don’t want to get any other illness, so I’m happy to protect myself and family from things other than covid. 

• Like 2
alsemanche
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Idk... a  certain population thinks they become superheroes once they get vaccinated or something, while only acknowledging the parts of the science that fit their "freedom" and ignoring the rest. 

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 8
Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, rojo said:

They can shove their recommendation up their a**. I'm vaccinated and I am not wearing a mask to protect those who refuse to get vaccinated. If they die...natural selection 

Kids under 12 can’t get vaccinated and immunocompromised people didn’t get a choice. 

What a selfish statement. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 14
Franch Toast
Just now, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Will still wear a mask to protect others when in public places (a store, grocery). Also, don’t want to get any other illness, so I’m happy to protect myself and family from things other than covid. 

This as well. I've enjoyed not being ill the past year and a half. Plus, I like covering up any pimples and not having strange men instruct me to smile. 

She/Her/Hers
  • YAAAS 3
ThisGuyTony

The responses in this thread already. :lmao: 
I’m vaccinated and never stopped wearing the mask. They should have never changed the recommendations in the first place. :smh: 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
Morphine Prince
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This. 

I never stopped wearing mine indoors or in groups. 

I only don’t wear it with other vaccinated people. 

The CDC is a political organization, don’t forget that. 

You always have to be ahead of what they say. 

I knew I was right. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1