💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's mom says Jamie gets staff to spy on Britney & report back to him

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

-Lynne says she does not believe Jamie is acting in Britney's best interest

-Lynne claims Jamie hired a sports enhancement doctor that gave Britney inappropriate medication against Britney's will.

-Lynne reveals Britney was threatened with punishment if she did not enter the mental health facility - she was forced to go against her will.

-Lynne says he has approved every single that has happened to Britney.

-She states Jamie has had complete control of everything to do with Britney since the inception of the conservatorship in 2008

-She states Jamie has members of Britney's staff report to him daily about everything going on with her and her life

-She refers to the scrutiny as terrifying and exhausting for Britney and it is like being in Jail.

-Lynne reveals there is feels nothing but fear and hatred towards Jamie.

-Jamie constantly would threaten to punish her if she didn't do certain things

-Lynne also mentions the fact that Jamie broke down a door and attacked one of Britney's children.

-Lynne states Jamie is clearly incapable of putting his daughter's best interests ahead of his own.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

phillipaf

Wow okay. If she‘s really saying this in Britney‘s best interest, yay! However, let‘s not forget her memoir. „Through the storm“ cleary shows that she herself took advantage of Britney‘s position in the early 2000s. She is no saint either

JusKeepBreathin

She's not a saint I agree with the user above. But this is a good place to start for redemption. 

I always wondered why Britney's kids just stopped appearing in her IG videos. She seemed so happy when she was posting with them. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Helxig

And suddenly all the vultures start to peck at each other for fear that they've picked their current meal dry. It's all starting to crumble from within

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Adrenaliner

I am all for exposing Britney’s father and the scum that he is. But her knowing all of this and not doing a single thing to end it is as bad as him. Both can rott in hell.

Cookie Tookie

The only reason she’s switching her tune is because she’s realizing everything has been exposed and it’s only a matter of time before Britney gains control of her life again. This girl really thinks that by throwing her husband under the bus now, she’ll be redeemed.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, phillipaf said:

Wow okay. If she‘s really saying this in Britney‘s best interest, yay! However, let‘s not forget her memoir. „Through the storm“ cleary shows that she herself took advantage of Britney‘s position in the early 2000s. She is no saint either

Right, but it seems like she's doing the right thing now so props to her.

PlastiscGuy
58 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

I am all for exposing Britney’s father and the scum that he is. But her knowing all of this and not doing a single thing to end it is as bad as him. Both can rott in hell.

tenor.gif?itemid=22197747

PG.

Hades
58 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Right, but it seems like she's doing the right thing now so props to her.

No one is giving props to a woman who did nothing while her daughter was suffering for 13 years. All her team and family can go to hell. They're monsters.

ThisGuyTony

She knew but didn’t help for over a decade? :lmao: 

GTFO with your fake support. :ladyhaha:

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, Hades said:

No one is giving props to a woman who did nothing while her daughter was suffering for 13 years. All her team and family can go to hell. They're monsters.

True, true. But hey, at least she's doing something that could actually make a difference now, so I'm not against a redemption story in those conditions.

JusKeepBreathin
38 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

She knew but didn’t help for over a decade? :lmao: 

GTFO with your fake support. :ladyhaha:

She is horrible for not speaking out before, but don't GTFO. Keep exposing your husband as many times as you can before Britney's court date. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I wish that ‘doing the right thing because the world is watching’ was the same as ‘doing the right thing because you know you should.’

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived