💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's mom says Jamie gets staff to spy on Britney & report back to him

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

She could have done so much more, i'm gonna put aside my annoyance just focus on the fact Britney needs these supporting declarations right now and this will help her a lot.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

She could have done so much more, i'm gonna put aside my annoyance just focus on the fact Britney needs these supporting declarations right now and this will help her a lot.

All her mom's declarations against Britney's father are important for Britney. Let's not attack her especially online. It may scare her from saying more. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

-Lynne states Jamie is clearly incapable of putting his daughter's best interests ahead of his own.

What about herself as a mom?

DpHitch1992
43 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

She knew but didn’t help for over a decade? :lmao: 

GTFO with your fake support. :ladyhaha:

This 100% 

phantasmas

I think it is safe to assume that Lynn, like Britney, were ignorant about their rights. And on top of that, they feared retaliation and embarrassment. Let's not forget Lynn experienced manipulation and abuse from Jamie years before their kids were born. So I understand why they took forever to speak up and I think we should all have that understanding as well. 

Jamie-Lynn on the other hand :triggered: I believe she's experiencing some kind of stockholm syndrome from her dad and has given into his delusion. She thinks she's Britney. As does he. 

HausOfAntonio

Love react if you think Jamie deserves the electric chair

Thanks react if you think hanging would be better

:kiss:

Gimme More
51 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

I think it is safe to assume that Lynn, like Britney, were ignorant about their rights. And on top of that, they feared retaliation and embarrassment. Let's not forget Lynn experienced manipulation and abuse from Jamie years before their kids were born. So I understand why they took forever to speak up and I think we should all have that understanding as well. 

Jamie-Lynn on the other hand :triggered: I believe she's experiencing some kind of stockholm syndrome from her dad and has given into his delusion. She thinks she's Britney. As does he. 

With Britney she didn't even have an Attorney on her side, he didn't tell her that she could file to terminate - he was VERY close with Jamie and his team. 

Even in latest court docs Britney said she told him to terminate it many times when she found out and he didn't.

Also Britney's internet access was/is strongly withheld/monitored. The abuse she has suffered is unreal.

I hope so many people go to jail!

I agree with the Lynne point, I think she was scared of Jamie because he used to abuse her when they were married - i'm not excusing her as she should have put her children first, but I can somewhat understand why she's been scared.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JusKeepBreathin
55 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

I think James controls and manipulates all the women in that family. But at some point they needed to do something for Britney. He was literally giving Britney drugs to control her. 

I'm not empathic toward Britney's mom yet but I'm  glad she is coming forward. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived