💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

straight boys stan gagz

sexy

Featured Posts

one of my straight buddies retweeted this, which shocked me because he's a hip hop head almost exclusively, and the rest of the thread is so heartwarming, i had to share, particularly because this is NOT stan Twitter. these are primarily cis boys from the sports/memes/GP-side of twitter.

a couple of my favorite comments –

Chromatica Island

Never judge a book by its cover:golfclap:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

CautiousLurker

YASSSSS, 5000%

The one time a straight was more sensible than a good 90% of you ungratefuls :bradley:

PussOfYonce
10 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

YASSSSS, 5000%

The one time a straight was more sensible than a good 90% of you ungratefuls :bradley:

im so shocked and so happy that a straight man ACKNOWLEDGES the beauty of ARTPOP, yall are TASTELESS ISTG

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

TheSlash

Didn't know that straight people on the internet could have such excellent taste :golfclap:

Ew, David!

A MESS

I almost started crying at the post office

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Tayko

What do you mean majority of Gaga male stans are straight..

Spoiler

...on Chromatica :billie:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

Bradley

If they could be so supportive of ARTPOP, Chromatica would've been so popular among the straights.

The album is like a delicate balance between her campiness and her appeal to mainstream GP. It was presented in a way that was very inclusive (visual, message-wise) and was the least alienating/polarising work of hers, unlike ARTPOP and Born This Way, which turned off certain audiences.

Urgh I wish she would realise its full potential later after Love for Sale.

badfaith

I think straight people vibe more with ARTPOP, it's a very commercial sounding and loud album, and it BLOWS my mind how perfectly messy it is like the cover. The first three songs already are enough to blast your eardrums, and then Swine hits, then Applause. Such a masterpiece. :firega:

Wet Fire

I love how even the straights see ASIB as her 2nd peak and another phase of world domination :flutter:

ProfessionalClown

We all really underestimate how big ASIB was to the GP :green:

gumzy3000

I love the guy who mentioned Gaga opening doors for todays artist's. Gaga's legacy is starting to be talked about with the GP and it will be interesting to see how they perceive her as time passes on. She really is an icon and a defining artist for our generation :applause:

trolly troll troll

Archived