Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

LNX threatens BTS’ #1 song reign

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Americans… stream!!! Industry Baby must go #1!!!

StarstruckIllusion

btw I like BTS, but the reign is getting old! 2 songs playing paddy-cake 9 weeks…

EDIT: not this having 0 reacts ($;(($;)(

BUtterfield 8
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

btw I like BTS but the reign is getting old! 2 songs and 9 weeks…

OTR was #1 for 19 weeks

ThisGuyTony

It would be his third #1. :applause:

His 4th top 10 hit. :applause:

And to think they called him a one hit wonder. ::yennefer:

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

OTR was #1 for 19 weeks

and IB was #1 for 0 😊

Gagaloo911

Yaasss!

Stream b!tches, it's what he and we gays deserve!!!

gypsy101
14 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

btw I like BTS but the reign is getting old! 2 songs and 9 weeks…

especially when it shouldn’t even be in the top 30 anymore

Galagala
35 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

OTR was #1 for 19 weeks

And least it is a real #1 song in US that nearly all GP have heard of it, not something only manipulated by a group of crazy fans.

Butter fell from #1 to #6 after 5+ weeks just because another BTS single was out... it's so evident that they're being manipulated.  A specific group of fans can control which single will be #1 this week now...:bear:

I hope it happens purely because the army will lose their manners/minds

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

artdoll
25 minutes ago, Galagala said:

And least it is a real #1 song in US that nearly all GP have heard of it, not something only manipulated by a group of crazy fans.

Butter fell from #1 to #6 after 5+ weeks just because another BTS single was out... it's so evident that they're being manipulated.  A specific group of fans can control which single will be #1 this week now...:bear:

it boggles my mind how they are able to afford this :neyde:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

PawsUpJago

Good, BTS' music is such shite and all sounds like it was produced from the worst parts of the early 2010s

Gerrard174
5 hours ago, artdoll said:

it boggles my mind how they are able to afford this :neyde:

Because the fans actually spent to buy the songs?

Any (big enough) fanbase will be able to make any song to #1 if they are willing to spend (not just streaml). But i agree with some, these are manipulated (in a legitimate way) and do not represent what the public is listening to

QueenChromatix

He's one of not so many 2020s artists I want Gaga to collaborate with. This collab would be gayconic.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

P0JffionRowQat
2 hours ago, Gerrard174 said:

Because the fans actually spent to buy the songs?

Any (big enough) fanbase will be able to make any song to #1 if they are willing to spend

Agree.  The fanbases have the control, it's up to LNX fanbase to beat BTS.  

BB Hot100 chart is Not for GP to decide, it's for the fanbases to decide.  LNX fanbase and all fanbases have the control to get their artists to #1.  BTS is NOT blocking them, other fanbases don't have the dedication.

Billboard is known for allowing fanbases to compete against one another.  BB allows mass voting in the Billboard Music Awards, fanbase against other fanbases to decide the awards.  Therefore, the music chart Hot100 is the same way, it's up to the fanbases' control and dedication to decide the popularity chart.  It's not for the GP to decide, it's on the fanbases to get their artists to #1.

JusKeepBreathin
51 minutes ago, P0JffionRowQat said:

Agree.  The fanbases have the control, it's up to LNX fanbase to beat BTS.  

BB Hot100 chart is Not for GP to decide, it's for the fanbases to decide.  LNX fanbase and all fanbases have the control to get their artists to #1.  BTS is NOT blocking them, other fanbases don't have the dedication.

Billboard is known for allowing fanbases to compete against one another.  BB allows mass voting in the Billboard Music Awards, fanbase against other fanbases to decide the awards.  Therefore, the music chart Hot100 is the same way, it's up to the fanbases' control and dedication to decide the popularity chart.  It's not for the GP to decide, it's on the fanbases to get their artists to #1.

What is this mess. The Hot100 is literally a popularity chart. It encompasses radio, sales and streaming to show which song is the most popular song in the US. 

It is LITERALLY a chart for and about the GP.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to LNX threatens BTS’ #1 song reign

Archived