Cardi B will no longer promote “Wild Side”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
37 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

I didn't notice anyone saying fragile other than me, but what is wrong with being fragile? :hmm: She is taking it all so personally. It's an observation.

When people attack you on social media, how are you not going to take that personally???

🃏🖤👹

ARTPOP
22 minutes ago, Reality said:

When people attack you on social media, how are you not going to take that personally???

Regardless of what the others are saying, but when you are a very popular star by choice you should expect all kind of replies on social media. The healthiest way is to let  them slide past you and embrace the supportive ones. 

COME ON GAYS!!

ToxicHot

Cardi... I understand that this is all frustrating and annoying. A lot of negativity is on social media, and believe me, I get it—I can’t stand being disrespected especially when it’s unprovoked. But why even get THAT upset? You’re really gonna “quit promoting” that song just because a few people didn’t like your contribution??

At the end of the day, she’s probably the biggest reason why it debuted so high... If people really dislike something, they should just let it be and go support something they like instead.

I get the feeling she’s actually trolling though or just impulse-tweeting out of anger. I mean, it’s actually pretty ridiculous to “just release a solo version” when it’s obvious this song was intended to have the buzz of a high-profile featured artist. Normani’s not a household name or anything, despite her potential and talent. :shrug: And she did say she loves the song.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Teletubby

Did she made up this drama to get more promo?:oprah:
she is still reposting fans videos with “Wild Side”

she made similar things in past,  she gets mad at followers then removes Twitter and soon comes back to promote new music

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived