Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Frodo has Covid

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

LaLuna

See? This is what the Internet should be all about, not fighting or trolling but creating masterpieces like this.

Reminds me of another masterpiece from years ago, I still love it to this day

Borisapillar
47 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

I like The Hobbit better than LOTR

I like McDonald’s better than 5 star gourmet restaurants.

Pablo
1 hour ago, Will Graham said:

I like The Hobbit better than LOTR

You better run 

Meme Reaction GIF

Don't visit my profile

judaspriest
8 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

8 hours ago, Pablo said:

You better run 

Meme Reaction GIF

Wrong. Thorin alone > the entire cast of LOTR

judaspriest
18 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

Also, the movies that proved that Dwarves can be hot ARE a 5 star gourmet restaurant :staymad:. And there's NOTHING any of u can say to convince me otherwise. Tauriel was also hot as all phuck.

Borisapillar
35 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

Also, the movies that proved that Dwarves can be hot ARE a 5 star gourmet restaurant :staymad:. And there's NOTHING any of u can say to convince me otherwise. Tauriel was also hot as all phuck.

Tauriel can choke, she should be edited out.

It should have been two movies at the MOST.

Galadriel was lit.

judaspriest
5 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Tauriel can choke, she should be edited out.

It should have been two movies at the MOST.

Galadriel was lit.

But with no Tauriel, there would be no female warriors in those movies. There was a reason why Arwen and even Eowyn were given much more importance and badassery than in the books.

The story could have been easily made in two parts, I'll give you that one. But WB wanted them coins.

Borisapillar
2 hours ago, Will Graham said:

But with no Tauriel, there would be no female warriors in those movies. There was a reason why Arwen and even Eowyn were given much more importance and badassery than in the books.

The story could have been easily made in two parts, I'll give you that one. But WB wanted them coins.

At least Arwen was a real character with a real story created by Tolkien. I understand the need for more women but that’s on Tolkien and a mistake he made. Making up a character as bad as Tauriel was not the solution…I think her inclusion in the films detracts from the story and makes it a lesser film.

judaspriest
5 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

At least Arwen was a real character with a real story created by Tolkien. I understand the need for more women but that’s on Tolkien and a mistake he made. Making up a character as bad as Tauriel was not the solution…I think her inclusion in the films detracts from the story and makes it a lesser film.

Goddamm I love geeking out on GDD, even if it's offtopic. I do agree that her romance with Kili was just there, Thorin and Thranduil had more chemistry lol

Archived